Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st December 2017, 05:24 AM   #1
Intuz

Default What Are The Benefits Of Forum Posting?

What are the benefits by submitting forum posts? What are the benefits of signatures in forums? If I want to target the keywords for rankings, should I add the keywords as my forum signature?

Last edited by Intuz; 21st December 2017 at 05:27 AM.
Intuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 21st December 2017, 07:41 AM   #2
Raisdar

Unfortunate to say that forum signatures aren't relevant any more because that practice send a spam kind of signal to google...

Raisdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 01:40 AM   #3
sravani24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuz View Post
What are the benefits by submitting forum posts? What are the benefits of signatures in forums? If I want to target the keywords for rankings, should I add the keywords as my forum signature?
Forum postings will give good back links. The signatures which we place in the forum are the keywords which we are trying to rank well in the search engines. Yes you can add your keyword which you are going to target in the forum signature.

sravani24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 01:03 AM   #4
mrjohn

Mostly forums are used to increase knowledge but if the post is useful and sharing url as a source that would be great but for the purpose of getting backlink signature link won't help any more.

mrjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 12:31 PM   #5
geeksonrepair

Forum posting is a very effective backlink technique of SEO .But make sure you have to post informative and relevant replies in any Forum thread.

Old 30th December 2017, 01:24 AM   #6
MIMI99

Guess it depends on where you are...us google is way more strick...or so ive heard...

MIMI99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2017, 04:24 AM   #7
Gary S

Here are some benefits of Forum Posting:

Traffic generator.
Knowledge sharing platform.
Making a great quality backlink.
One of the best off page techniques.
Source of reputation build up for your website.

Gary S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 11:18 AM   #8
CLMB Marketing

I'd say that the same rules apply with contributing to Forums as they do with creating Website Content.

You should post on forums if the content you provide is relevant and useful, but you should not do it purely for the purpose of creating/generating links.

If the visitors to that forum find the content you provide useful, they may visit, bookmark, share your site to others - creating both traffic and SEO value. Over time, you may become a trusted source of information in an area where you have subject matter expertise, which is very valuable for any company.

If the visitors to that forum do not find your content useful, they will likely ignore you completely - creating very little (if any) traffic and SEO value.

CLMB Marketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 10:32 PM   #9
pitterjhon44

forum posting have so many benefits but i know only few benefits such as forum posting helps in creating huge traffic and also provide strong back links for our websites so please tell me the other benefits of forum posting.

pitterjhon44 is offline   Reply With Quote