Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Local Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24th October 2016, 05:18 AM   #1
GayathriRamesh

Default How Effective Really Are Infographics?

Hi all,

Infographics is really a new idea which when came into existence it was all good about it and in the initial stages almost everyone was taking a chance for it. Many Many blogs of similar nature talked about infographics and it was certainly took a step ahead of the catchy contents.
Like me, all must have read about the advantage of it, but always it is a bigger market, but in case of a successful campaign in a local market, it was a rare for me. Recently, when I proposed my client the idea, they struck me with the question of how successful was it. Then I realized that I rarely came across such a result. I tried checking out with some experts personally, but ended up with discouragement.
But I was stubborn about it and I created a infographic which was pretty good, but still client is not convinced to go on with it. Can someone give me some personal experience or the numbers in the success of infographic, so that I can prove it that it will work for local businesses as well. Thanks

GayathriRamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 27th October 2016, 01:49 AM   #2
CodyDeegan
VIP Contributor

Since we are very visual now, infographics are very helpful in sharing information, may it be general information or information about your business and it is a good way of branding for your business. You can post it in your website, share it in your social media profile for more audience reach, and through email blast.

Old 3rd January 2017, 05:38 AM   #3
jackluter

Infographic help to represent the services information in the meaningful graphical format from which viewers can easily visualize and understand.

jackluter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2017, 06:11 AM   #4
Jpscsolutions

We all know that it's more fun to look at pretty pictures or watch cool videos than it is to read plain text.Why is that? Our brains do less work to digest visual content, first of all. And, more compellingly for marketers, visual content drives more traffic and engagement than plain text does.

Jpscsolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2017, 06:45 AM   #5
mandylopez

Thanks for your nice word.Depends on whether the info graphics are any good. My clients' info graphics regularly receive hundreds of shares, leading to a significant number of views of their websites. In a couple cases, their info graphics were featured on local television.If you need any type of service please click here www.staff-india.com/

mandylopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2017, 08:05 AM   #6
sankjohn

Default Advantages of Infographics

Today, Infographics is very effective way to visualize your ideas on a single canvas. You can show your whole ideas in one pic.

sankjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2017, 02:48 AM   #7
jeffscott
VIP Contributor

Infographic can be really effective on delivering the true message and benefits from the product and services but if this campaign reach the right audience.

Old 12th April 2017, 09:45 AM   #8
suzannesmith

Default Infogarphic

If we are talking about the traffic prospective , then i must say infogaraphics have immense power to attract the users and ability to get the tremendous traffic in your site. The main purpose of Inforgarphics are to share the information in a very small form with images.

suzannesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2017, 11:08 PM   #9
Brooke.Harper

You can find infographics being used in almost every niche. The list of sites that utilize this form of content presentation can be quite lengthy.

It's very important that you point out how 65% of the population are visual learners. For your content to cater and keep up with the growing number of viewers/audience that appreciate this form of learning, it's important to incorporate infographics in topics where it's possible.

Brooke.Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2017, 03:46 AM   #10
sssitoke

Smile

If you create good Infographics then you get very high authority backlink for your website and you can also use your Infographics on Twitter or Pinterest because these are the two platform where Infographics work awesome. Check it out for yourself, let us know what is the result.

sssitoke is offline   Reply With Quote