Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 70,000 small business folks with over 120,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Generating Revenue, Insurance, Taxes, Etc. > eBay & Other Auctions & Marketplaces
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd October 2009, 03:15 AM   #1
zmonique2007
VIP Contributor

Default Why Go On Ebay?

Ebay is the most popular public auction site. This is where people gather to find anything from dishes to jewelry to houses and just about everything in between.

You can purchase amazing original artwork from China, have it signed by the artist, and shipped directly to your home. Perhaps you are trying to find 12 yards of Toile to reupholster your couch. You might even be looking for a new lawnmower or different power tools. The great news is that eBay has it all!

Are you ready to learn how to be an eBay seller? You will find it to be easy, fun, and exciting.

zmonique2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 26th October 2009, 07:47 AM   #2
hephep

Yep I totally agree with you. Ebay is the best place to find prospective buyers. It is also secure. There are of course some other sites that offer the same services as Ebay, but they are the best known one so why try the other ones right?

hephep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2009, 07:48 AM   #3
truthsaga

The only thing that can hurt ebay is if the government attempts to land more taxes or to "regulate" online purchases. Killing the Free Market one term at a time.

truthsaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 03:00 AM   #4
PaulAdman

I agree ebay is totally safe site but there are many others public auction site to look for.

PaulAdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2010, 06:10 AM   #5
samuelcdanny

i agree that ebay is one of the best shop..but all people said that the ebay is very secure ..How is this secure ??? Can anyone tell me ???

samuelcdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2010, 01:15 AM   #6
milonroid

Hi
Im new to here ...I don't know about ebay ...can anyone tell me that how is ebay best , safe and good marketing place for sellers ???
Thank you ...

milonroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 07:38 AM   #7
serycurtis10

What I like about using Ebay is the feedback feature. I base my buying decision from the feedback of the seller, I feel more secure with sellers who have more positive feedback so I prefer buying from them.

serycurtis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2010, 01:12 AM   #8
jamesparker100

Online Bidding sites are growing extensively over the web then either it could be Ebay or any other auction website. The thing is people get benefited from the auction websites by shopping online and get shipment at their homes.
There is a competition over the world between Auction Websites or Bidding websites against the keywords over the search engines.

jamesparker100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2010, 06:44 AM   #9
fsg001

Send a message via MSN to fsg001 Send a message via Yahoo to fsg001 Send a message via Skype™ to fsg001
Angry

just trying to be a ebay seller, but there are too many restriction to seller from China!
It id hard to build credit in short time!
Can't sell too much for me

fsg001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2010, 05:56 PM   #10
davidbkeegan

Ebay is great for sellers who are just starting or may not have a lot of products for sale at once. It's a little extra income for some people.

davidbkeegan is offline   Reply With Quote