I have a question regarding stats in my webmaster account for a new website I launched last week
They have reported 226 title tags missing on my accessories and some radio items and I am a little concerned, however, we have checked the pages and the URLs have not changed!
For example - Motorola GM640
radio/100057/Motorola-GM640-VHF-UHF-25Watts (URL on new website)
As you can see the URLs are the same, we also have a redirect running and a 404 error page should anything go drastically wrong
Google says I am missing title tags but as you can cleary see from the URL my title tags say "Motorola GM640 VHF/UHF 25Watts" so I am stumped, anyone here an expert on updating databases and mod-rewrite, perhaps we have made a mistake..........