Please bear with me and my newbie ignorance as I plod through my first offical post/questions here.
I have a Yahoo store that has been open for business for about a month. I have been wanting to start a blog that can drive some traffic (via my original content/articles) but I read or heard that it would be better to have the blog as part of your website (I guess like an additional page)...not seperate like one from blogger.com or wordpress. So I have several questions:
1. Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea/correct info?
2. If so, can I make a blogger.com or wordpress blog part of my site? If yes, then how do I do it?
3. Would it be better to use Yahoo's blog service as it might be a bit more seamless?
4. Also, can I place Google AdSense on wordpress's free blogs. I don't think I can, but they are not 100% clear on this. However, I am tired and I could have overlooked it.
5. Does Google give any special placement for new blogs or are they just dumped into the mix like a new website?
Well, I guess that's all for this post. I have to go over to the viral marketing area now...see you there!
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!