Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Pay Per Click Advertising
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th March 2014, 02:17 PM   #1
Chrisadh

Default Bing Vs Google Adwords?

Hi Guys-
Any opinions out there about the pros and cons of PPC advertising using BING vs. Google adwords? Anyone had any experience they can share?
THANKS

Old 6th March 2014, 07:23 PM   #2
lomey

Thumbs up

Generally bing has lesser cost and lesser users. All you get is less clicks, less impressions and even less investments. Google on the other hand has more users, more impression and even require high investments, generally.

lomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2014, 11:40 PM   #3
patricksimzon

Bing has nothing special than Google. Google is famous and it ppc has a higher rate than all other competitors. Bing is the second best competition in the market and you can get quite low rate then google which is the most attractive part of Bing for many peoples. But remember: that higher rate of google can give you faster response than others.

patricksimzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2014, 04:23 PM   #4
Lollypop

Hi,

I've tried both. As mentioned Bing is much cheaper, but for me it doesn't deliver as good results as Adwords.

My suggestion is to trial test both and see results.

Lollypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2014, 11:19 PM   #5
CJ00978

I say test them both and see which does better but if you can I would try both for at least 6 months before determining one over the other.

CJ00978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2014, 05:28 AM   #6
MWCC TC

I've split tested both in the past, about a year ago, and noticed that Adwords trumps Bing.

Bing just doesn't have the market yet. Maybe in a few years they will be able to compete with google, but right now they're not close.

Bing is cheaper, that's true, but you don't get as many clicks and they don't seem to convert as well even if they do click.

I was getting at least a 200% ROI with Adwords and at the same time I was barely breaking even with Bing.

I still like the bing/microsoft advertising platform much better because they support is top notch. They don't make you feel like a peon because you're not investing thousands every day. It would sometimes take me a month to get a response from adwords, and that's no good.

Old 19th March 2014, 03:20 AM   #7
iphone77
VIP Contributor

Google gives more features than bing. adwords gives more targeted visitors compare to bing ads

Old 19th March 2014, 03:37 PM   #8
dave27

I've had much more reliable returns from focusing on Google. Bing motivates people because of it's cheaper prices but simply doesn't have the traffic that Google does.

Old 9th April 2014, 03:40 AM   #9
lessbrokerage

My Suggestion is Google Adwords is Best than Bing. Because you Get More Visitors & Get more Leads in Google adwords compare with Bing Adwords.

Old 10th April 2014, 12:23 AM   #10
AvniShergill

Google is far way better than Bing. Google can assure you to increase your ROI, whereas Bing can't. I will suggest you to go for Google Adwords.

AvniShergill is offline   Reply With Quote