Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Link Development
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th October 2009, 01:35 AM   #11
businessman

I recommend outsourcing this is if you plan to do it frequently. Generally your time is better spent working on big picture ideals than writing articles.

businessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 7th October 2009, 05:15 AM   #12
Mary42

Any article written, needs to be optimized by the SEO Team, before submitting it in article submission sites.

Mary42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 10:18 AM   #13
small business

Make your articles not too promotional this will help you form getting flagged by other sites. Use keywords in you title, first and last paragraph of each article. This will help you optimize your blog. Submit to ezine if you can hope this helps

small business is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 10:34 PM   #14
SBMarketingGuy

Go to the library and look up back issues of magazines within your niche, re-write or "spin" those articles. You can always make a shorter version of them or chop them up into 3 or 4 articles.

You can also look through forums in your niche and find common questions asked.

SBMarketingGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009, 01:20 AM   #15
aussieroo1

The intro of an article is usually the hardest part because this will make or break your article. If an intro's good, then readers will go through the entire thing. A weak intro will make readers think you're just wasting their time. Just have fun writing your article, and I'm sure your readers will have fun reading them too.

Old 9th October 2009, 01:41 AM   #16
victorspencer5

Another great way to come across various ideas is to use Google Alerts.... Setup alert for your main keywords and then you can refine it and also setup alerts for long tail keywords.

victorspencer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2009, 08:43 AM   #17
ticketloot121

yes thanks man your content is very helpful i realy apriciat this thanks

ticketloot121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2009, 11:00 PM   #18
smartmind

I really appreciate your efforts for providing such nice information on article writing. This information is very useful for me as me too involve in article writing. I think all the pros and cons of article writing should keep in mind while writing articles.

smartmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2009, 03:46 PM   #19
Debra

Search Engine Guide Blogger

Quote:
look up back issues of magazines within your niche, re-write or "spin" those articles
While I think using pre-published articles as a source of inspiration is fine I do NOT think you should respin someone else's material. That's a cheap shot not to mention uncreative and borderline copyright infringment.
Mixing up the words someone else has written doesn't make it your copy, thoughts or message.

Be unqiue and create your own voice.

Debra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 01:15 AM   #20
MLM-Marketing

Default Doing Keyword Research

what i do is do some keyword research on what my market is searching using google keyword tool.

I also check out yahoo answers and find out what my market is struggling with. Than I will write an article around the keyword, or the question that i'm going to answer with my article.

I found out that shorter articles get a better click through rate than longer ones. So the shorter the better around 300-400 words. And make sure you write a call of action at the end in your resource box. Telling your reader to visit your site.

Also good to keep the article incomplete and that they can get the rest of the information if they go to your site. There you have a chance to capture a lead and market to them.

Hope that helps out a bit

MLM-Marketing is offline   Reply With Quote