Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Inspiration & Ideas > What Type of Business Should I Start?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th January 2012, 01:00 PM   #1
gvsridhar171

Send a message via Skype™ to gvsridhar171
Default How Do I Outsource Internet Marketers ?

Hi everyone,

This is my first thread and went through how should I seek answers to my question and I found the following advice useful.

A person should take start from his
Introduction
Profession
Intentions
Goals
And Currently what challenges he/she is facing
and then Ask a required question

I would like to follow the above guidelines.

Introduction - My name is Sridhar and I am a Social Entrepreneur from India. I am 49, spent first 18 years in Corporate World. Grew up from Sales Rep to General Manager and then quit the job. Started my own independent proprietorship firm and converted the same to a Private Limited Company.

Profession - I provide financial services to non-profit organizations initially within my city, then expanded to state and then to the country and then international. I conceptualized a Social Program to provide Nutritious Meal to children who are living in slums. Provide food to them through non-profit organizations. To non-profit organizations provide fund support. Started providing food to 100 children now over 21000 children in 20 different locations are provided Nutritious Meal everyday through out the year. My requirement of funds is $5000 a day.

I get this fund through two concepts (a) Telemarketing .(b) Internet fundraising ... initially I hired 5 telecallers then 10 then 15 and then I realized I can't manage on my own. Outsourced the activity to a Call Centre. Today I have 12 different call centres in India doing the job of calling people and explaining the concept and fortunately auto-pilot money keeps coming to implement the program.

My vision being "NO CHILD SHOULD BE LEFT HUNGRY", I decided to involve millions of people in this movement. Thought what is close to people if I have to involve them and where I should focus on. I found internet is the answer.

Found one of the best product "Earn Extra Income". Everyone wants money, more money and abundant money. If I am able to help people earn extra income and from that extra income, if I ask for a share, I will receive less rejections. The concept clicked. I chose to approach people from "Internet World". Succeeded in getting 50,000 subscribers to my email list which is a mix of non-profit org, donors, college students and finally the internet marketers. Over 300 Internet Marketers are keen to earn extra income through my guidance.

Challenges - I am unable to provide them service all alone.

Intentions - I am now looking to outsource this activity to Internet Experts and I am not sure how to go about it.

Goals - If my 300 students are handled by 10 internet experts @ 30 students per expert, who can make these 300 students earn $200 p.m. then I would be comfortably placed as I get a monthly income besides a percentage of their earnings.

My Question to the forum - what should I do to hunt for Internet Experts ?
I am looking for Joint Ventures and share a good percentage of income that is expected out of this project. Is this question appropriate in this forum ?

gvsridhar171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 19th January 2012, 06:03 PM   #2
Rachelz

Default Hmm...Internet experts...

Hi there,

Well I would say no business question is too big or too small for this forum, so you have come to the right place.

If I understand your post correctly, then you are doing quite well for yourself! With the money you would have, it should be a breeze for you to put together an advertising campaign to find what you need.

I would strongly recommend sourcing an internet marketing company to put together an advertising campaign for you. Google 'internet marketing professionals' and choose a company that you feel comfortable with.

Explain to them what you are looking to achieve from the advertising campaign (hiring "internet experts" to manage your "internet marketers"). Give them a budget to work with and wait for them to come back with a proposal and campaign outline. If it meets with your approval then they will get the campaign up and running and I doubt it will be long before you find exactly what you need.

Best of luck!

Old 19th January 2012, 10:40 PM   #3
snellexperts

I have a pretty good connection who would probably be pretty interested in this idea if I am understanding it correctly. This guy is amazing when it comes to anything computing, but the internet marketing is his strong point. I will see if I can get him on the forums to talk with you.

Just emailed him a link to this thread.

snellexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2012, 01:48 AM   #4
gvsridhar171

Send a message via Skype™ to gvsridhar171
Default thnks

thank you so much.

gvsridhar171 is offline   Reply With Quote