Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Just for Fun > Chat
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th November 2017, 06:46 PM   #1
blazerod

Default Would You Try Alternative Treatments On Top Of Your Traditional Treatments?

Alternative medicine is very famous nowadays. I tried Chinese medicine like their herbal preparations and I can vouch for their effectivity. I told my doctor about it and he was surprised that I did not tell him about my new treatment procedures. Well, nothing bad happened to me. In fact, I fell much better now.

What alternative medicine have you tried so far?

blazerod is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 8th November 2017, 03:40 AM   #2
crunchwrack

I've tried acupuncture before, a friend of mine said that it stimulatse total healing of the body and mind. tiny needles was inserted into various trigger points in my body to alleviate symptoms and release internal energy blockages.

crunchwrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2017, 06:42 AM   #3
grimdispatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchwrack View Post
I've tried acupuncture before, a friend of mine said that it stimulatse total healing of the body and mind. tiny needles was inserted into various trigger points in my body to alleviate symptoms and release internal energy blockages.
I want to try it too. I'm just looking for a good acupuncturist in our area and will give it a try one of these days. You see, one of the reasons that I'm trying alternative therapies is that they are less expensive compared to western medicine. If you want to know how much therapy costs, just goggle it and you will be surprised.

grimdispatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 05:34 AM   #4
crunchwrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimdispatcher View Post
I want to try it too. I'm just looking for a good acupuncturist in our area and will give it a try one of these days. You see, one of the reasons that I'm trying alternative therapies is that they are less expensive compared to western medicine. If you want to know how much therapy costs, just goggle it and you will be surprised.
I agree with you, it is less expensive and more natural.

wow, I didn't know that therapy can cost more or less depending on your geographical location.

crunchwrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2018, 09:37 AM   #5
TomAP45

I'm okay with it as long as it's not that fishy

Old 30th January 2018, 08:54 PM   #6
Celin_G

Yes. I suffered from dermatitis from 2012-2015. Nothing was working - meds. I got rid of most commercial products and only used organic or natural products. The one that helped me the most was the ACV or apple cider vinegar. I applied it on my skin before I wash/bath. I also adjusted with my diet, avoiding protein-rich foods. And then exposed myself under the sun for that natural vit D. It was a long battle. I thought I'd never get out of it until 2015 came when I started to really respond to my regimen. Thank God!

Old 19th May 2018, 03:53 AM   #7
blazerod

has anyone tried using essential oils? A lot of people are talking about it right now, it is the latest craze in natural treatments

blazerod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2018, 09:20 PM   #8
grimdispatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerod View Post
has anyone tried using essential oils? A lot of people are talking about it right now, it is the latest craze in natural treatments
I read somewhere that a mother used essential oils on her asthmatic son and quit his meds. The boy didn't make it. I use lavender oil and peppermint oil to make me fall asleep but I will never use it in exchange for asthma meds.

grimdispatcher is offline   Reply With Quote