Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Blogs and Blogging
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th October 2017, 12:51 PM   #1
grimdispatcher

Default Thinking Of Building A Mental Help Blog

Recently, with all the tragic events that people are experiencing -- from the natural calamities to traumatic situations like shooting and accidents, and terrorist threats to our safety, I am thinking of setting up a mental help blog to provide online support to others.

Any suggestions on how should I start this?

Last edited by grimdispatcher; 17th October 2017 at 12:56 PM.
grimdispatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 30th October 2017, 03:57 AM   #2
Brooke.Harper

I love this idea. This would be a great help for those who are struggling and are facing issues. I feel like it would be best to create the blog itself first. IT's up to you on what kind of content you'll put in it. Then you can promote that blog through social media sites and you can also collaborate with other bloggers or YouTubers to help promote your blog. Showcase it as a free help/support website. Good luck! I'd love to see it once it's up and running.

Old 6th November 2017, 09:30 AM   #3
grimdispatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke.Harper View Post
I love this idea. This would be a great help for those who are struggling and are facing issues. I feel like it would be best to create the blog itself first. IT's up to you on what kind of content you'll put in it. Then you can promote that blog through social media sites and you can also collaborate with other bloggers or YouTubers to help promote your blog. Showcase it as a free help/support website. Good luck! I'd love to see it once it's up and running.
Thank you for your wonderful ideas. Well, I am beginning to start with less stressful topics like relationships, stress management, and perhaps some guides on how to deal with some common problems encountered every day.

grimdispatcher is offline   Reply With Quote