Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th June 2015, 08:10 AM   #41
gniot_group

hi friends
Important Factors:

1 - Make Website loading time quicker
2 - Website content will be fresh
3 - Avoid duplication content.
4 - Select relevant category to your website
5 - Your Title, keywords, and meta will be unique
6 - Increase your CTR

gniot_group is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 24th June 2015, 04:55 PM   #42
Vida Rinaldi

Is it only updating site content or is it also about the content? I mean, I see that people mostly like viewing recipe sites, but I don't cook, so I can't really make new recipe suggestions

Vida Rinaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2015, 07:21 AM   #43
businessnetwork

Improve ranking factor: post Quality content , Social Sharing , Classified , Social Book marking, Article post, Press release posting , Forum posting etc.

businessnetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2015, 02:07 AM   #44
grimdispatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida Rinaldi View Post
Is it only updating site content or is it also about the content? I mean, I see that people mostly like viewing recipe sites, but I don't cook, so I can't really make new recipe suggestions
Both. Continuous updates and quality of content.

grimdispatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2015, 06:03 AM   #45
PaulaEdwards

According to my experience, Content marketing is the best activity in SEO because "Content is King" in today's SEO World and Google also gives first priority to quality and fresh content.

PaulaEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2015, 08:05 AM   #46
Swaroop1914

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew86 View Post
The best way to improve your site's ranking is to publish relevant content and update it regularly.
Keywords are also helpful .
Simple and true.

Swaroop1914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2015, 06:44 PM   #47
Local Mixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimdispatcher View Post
Both. Continuous updates and quality of content.
Actually continuous updating a site is more of a myth than actual SEO signal.

I know many internet marketers that only update their site once every couple of months and don't lose traffic.

The difference is that the content that they put out is of the highest quality. We are talking 2000-5000 word posts that provide information that people are actually looking for.

If continuous updating was such a big factor, these sites would fail instead of thrive in the search results.

Old 29th June 2015, 02:53 AM   #48
DouglasP24

While there are over 200+ ranking factors that contribute towards achieving a specific keywords ranking on Google, it can be safely surmised that on-page optimization and quality niche backlinks are among the most important considerations.

DouglasP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2015, 08:57 PM   #49
Vida Rinaldi

If only there is a tech support for maintaining websites. Well, there is, like if you use wordpress, you get support from wordpress and other upgrades through wordpress. I have yet to find, though, support that would help with the overall maintenance of a site, unless if you have your own IT team for a business website. Sort of like a parachutetechs but dedicated to website maintenance, but also for individuals or non business sites. You know what I mean? Or is there one but I don't know about it?

Last edited by torka; 17th August 2015 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary link
Vida Rinaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2015, 11:52 PM   #50
jessica_watson

Initially you need to decide the keywords for which you want to target for, and analyze that for those keywords do your website appears in first 100 of the results and if appears then where does it appear.And according to that plan a strategy to get good ranking, for all the kind of strategies you require quality backlinks for your website.

jessica_watson is offline   Reply With Quote