Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Affiliate Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12th May 2013, 12:31 AM   #1
aliety92

Default Increase Traffic To My Affiliate Website?

Hello my name is Aliety and I am a complete newbie to online marketing, i started with a coaching program that creates an affiliate website for me, what can I do to increase traffic into my website as well as my list? can you tell me what has worked for you guys? I would really appreciate it.

aliety92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 13th May 2013, 12:57 AM   #2
panthervision23
VIP Contributor

Welcome to SBB, Aliety.

panthervision23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2013, 01:00 PM   #3
aliety92

Thank you for welcoming me, I am a little lost, can someone help me out please, what can i do to increase traffic and leads to my website?

aliety92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2013, 04:11 AM   #4
carpetnj
VIP Contributor

You need to do guest blogging on other websites and link back to your website in the article. You can also great backlinks by posting on forums and having your website URL in your signature.

Old 22nd May 2013, 06:47 PM   #5
SoftDev

Guest posting/blogging and Article marketing (by using your detail under author box) are the best ways to share your experience and attract more visitors to you site.

TRAFFIC = LEADS

Old 25th May 2013, 10:50 PM   #6
Rachel S

You could increase traffic in your site by building backlinks like Squidoo, Hubpages, tumblr, blogger, xanga, yahoo360, zimbio, feedbite, bumpzee and ezinearticles. You can link more than one page in these sites AS LONG AS it doesn’t look spammy.
You could also use Web 2.0 technologies to create backlinks for your website by writing blogs like facebook and twiiter. I also suggest submitting articles on articles directories because you could also get backlinks there and traffic to your site as well.

Thanks

Rachel !!!

Rachel S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2013, 07:37 AM   #7
konetkar500

First is to make sure your choosing the right keywords to start with in the first place.

Second is to create great content that people will want to share and leave them coming back for more.

Third is to properly optimize your site, pages, posts and content for the search engines. SEO.

Forth would be to network as much as possible. Use forums such as this, use facebook, twitter etc... to push new content through. Then, hopefully those people will push it further for you.

konetkar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2013, 07:36 PM   #8
platnumcn

There are a lot of things, which you can do, to increase traffic to your site. However, to increase quality and desirable traffic, you should take the help of an expert. Do a little bit of investment and you will see the results in no time .

platnumcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2013, 09:06 PM   #9
Mo.AdFountain

Send a message via Skype™ to Mo.AdFountain

SEO
PPC
Article Marketing
Email Marketing
Guest Blogging
Forum Posting
SMS Marketing
Contextual Advertising
Banner Advertising
Social Media Marketing

... too many things that you can do actually.. and I'm sure if you search around the forum you'll find lots of information on how to start with any of these techniques.

Mo.AdFountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2013, 04:19 AM   #10
Uzair Kharawala

You will probably have lots of good quality content for your profession. Start with a blog and put up posts. About 2/week and then put it out on FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc and you will start to see traffic.
Also go and join in your niche specific forums and start replying to questions others are putting up.

These 2 strategies can get you started. Good luck.