Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Pay Per Click Advertising
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th September 2016, 11:22 AM   #1
chrylent

Default How I Made $122.00 Using Bing Ads Campaign

Hello Everyone,

i've been seeking to make cash promoting Clickbank merchandise the usage of Bing for some months now and not using a effects. a few days in the past I decited to set up three campaigns in different niches. about 10 mins when I completed setting up the campaigns, I checked my Clickbank account and noticed that I made $84.84 from campaigns!! you will see a image of my earnings underneath. Now i am inspired to discover ways to optimize as much as viable so i can scale this up. I would like to begin making sales like this each day. What will be the quality manner to optimize those campaigns?

i have been going for walks my Bing marketing campaign for a week now and that i made every other sale of $37 these days similarly to the $84.eighty four sales so my general is $122. My aim is to subsequently make as a minimum one sale sale a day!

Old 26th September 2016, 12:45 PM   #2
Logan
Administrator

Congrats on making the first few dollars, they are often the toughest! A few ideas ....

1) You can try to increase your conversions by creating various layouts and A/B testing which webpage performs better. I'd try to improve the sales amount you are receiving by improving conversions.

2) You can try to decrease your costs by improving your ad. Again A/B test multiple ads

3) Are there more/similar keywords you can target in the same market. Review what keywords your competitors are targeting within your niche for more ideas

4) Can you increase the amount of money the page earns by adding Google Adsense ads to the page? Again test it. Does Adsense on a page impact your sales, or does it add another source of revenue?

5) test, test, test ... and keep at it!

Old 26th September 2016, 01:20 PM   #3
chrylent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Congrats on making the first few dollars, they are often the toughest! A few ideas ....

1) You can try to increase your conversions by creating various layouts and A/B testing which webpage performs better. I'd try to improve the sales amount you are receiving by improving conversions.

2) You can try to decrease your costs by improving your ad. Again A/B test multiple ads

3) Are there more/similar keywords you can target in the same market. Review what keywords your competitors are targeting within your niche for more ideas

4) Can you increase the amount of money the page earns by adding Google Adsense ads to the page? Again test it. Does Adsense on a page impact your sales, or does it add another source of revenue?

5) test, test, test ... and keep at it!
Wow! Thanks for your inspiring post.
This forum is awesome user-friendly and even admins replies on members success!

Feeling Lucky

Old 26th September 2016, 01:48 PM   #4
Logan
Administrator

Aww, shucks! I'm happy to help you along

Keep us posted how things go. It is helpful to many, and I appreciate that and you sharing your experiences.

Old 30th October 2016, 06:58 AM   #5
theviewabudhabi

But i m not getting one thing, what are selling actually that your sales are increasing day by day and what is this clickbank thingy?

theviewabudhabi is offline   Reply With Quote