Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Newsletters and Email Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th December 2008, 02:46 AM   #21
samuallewisssbb

I would advise against bulk email lists for the most part. It really depends on the type of business you are in. Ideally, you would have a marketing/internet marketing person handling your email marketing campaigns.

samuallewisssbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 26th December 2008, 11:37 AM   #22
Logan
Administrator

While I would never go near bulk emailing, I think a very viable alternative for many is to advertise within newsletters that are closely related to your offer. Also consider adding your own newsletter subscription service, while it takes time - building your own list can be worth gold.

Old 28th December 2008, 06:30 AM   #23
wininlife

I would never trust those bulk email products to market a brand. you may find other uses for them like fishing for possible leads.

wininlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 03:30 AM   #24
veronica

Quote:
Originally Posted by igiveup View Post
I am new to email marketing and need a some advise. What is the easiest and most affordable way to send a sales email introducing my company and products? I want something that will let me insert my logo and a link to my website. I use Outlook 2003. Is it possible to do this with outlook or do I need to use other software?
Use constant contact. Its very cheap and easy to track records. Building your own database is good way to be not flagged as SPAM. Company directories are the reliable sources for company contact information.

veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2009, 05:04 AM   #25
faze

Before sending any sales mailing about the introduction of your company you need to have opt-in email lists. This will make your mailing valuable.

faze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2009, 01:09 AM   #26
eopensesame15

Send a message via Skype™ to eopensesame15

I am learning from all of you.

eopensesame15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2010, 08:41 PM   #27
emlmktg

I also use vertical response as a previous poster mentioned for our side business. It is very affordable, although I'm not sure how big your list is, ours is still pretty small.

I think it's ok to start out with outlook, it will add a personal touch, however, you may get more attention if you do HTML emails. Also you can do some tracking and improve upon your messages.

emlmktg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2010, 12:55 PM   #28
Danielle77

Google feeder do accept logo, but is not a software is an online free tool from google. I use it with my blog and I'm really satisfied, I recommend it to you as well

Danielle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2010, 08:56 PM   #29
WebWizard

Newsletter for customers is great, bulk email is good if its not done repeatly over & over.

The right newsletter can give great insite without being clogged in your target audiences inbox ^_-

WebWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2010, 01:39 PM   #30
MEMA

If you want to get knowledge about email marketing, you can join our group on Meet Up or LinkedIn :

Email Marketing Club

This group joins professional Internet Marketers who want to learn or have knowledge on every aspect of Email Marketing. Come here to find out correct techniques, learn, get ideas, and give ideas…

http://www.meetup.com/Email-Marketing-Club/

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3...280342338383_1

MEMA is offline   Reply With Quote