Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Computing > Computer Hardware
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd April 2012, 02:17 AM   #21
petersampsons

I would go with Dell. It's overall perfect.

Old 11th June 2012, 10:59 AM   #22
DominickSimms

Quote:
Originally Posted by samrodes View Post
I own an HP one. It's absolutely perfect & superb.
I also have an HP but other than it being stable, some things, like the speakers, are not too high quality, although it might just be the model I use (compaq 610). I also had bad experience with DVD burners, they don't last too long, but this one, with sporadic use, is still holding on after 1,5 years. I also heard Dell is making really long lasting and reliable ones. The problem is that the hardware inside has nothing to do with the brand usually.

DominickSimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2012, 11:38 PM   #23
ChrisLeads

I am using HP. It's one of the durable laptops I've ever had.

ChrisLeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2012, 02:18 AM   #24
BrainCourage

I am using Dell for quite a long time. It is perfect for me.

BrainCourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2012, 06:56 AM   #25
bizmaverick

The best brand for laptop is apple and Lenovo is in number 2 to, but since these are not included in your category HP will be placed first. HP is placed second according to reviews, design and software.

bizmaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 04:02 AM   #26
biz6s

Default Asus and Toshiba

I work with computers all day as an IT tech and the laptops I've seen my clients most satisfied with are ASUS and Toshiba. Although a lot of people still buy Dell and HP (and there's nothing wrong with them I might add), I think most are suprised that a company they've never heard of (ASUS) has made them pretty happy with a laptop.
The one thing really difficult with ASUS is that it's difficult for a shopper to use their website and find one that fits their needs easily. There are way too many models and not all are current. They've got models on there that are no longer being manufactured and trying to shop for one once you've found one you like is difficult unless you talk to an ASUS reseller.

biz6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 11:06 PM   #27
craigbass76

I like Acer, but it's because I've had good luck with Linux running on their hardware. It's been a while since I bought one, so I'd rather test one out before I buy another. Staples lets me do it in the store; I just have to pay first, try it out with a livecd, and either walk out with a successful test or get my money back for a failure. I've done it twice now and am pleased.

Best Buy told me, by the way, that what I wanted to do was not possible on their laptops for some reason. I could only think of an amp belonging to Spinal Tap (it was so awesome that it went up to ELEVEN) as the Best Buy knucklehead was telling me why I couldn't test "Best Buy Laptops" (insert lots of reverb there) in the store.

craigbass76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2012, 07:30 AM   #28
herrick

Hello everyone,
I have use the Dell15.6 screen good configuration. So i think dell is the best laptop. And good service centre.

herrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2012, 06:05 PM   #29
donovanjames786
VIP Contributor

I have Mac book Pro.

Old 21st August 2012, 07:38 AM   #30
Peter Biskind

Dell series are pretty good, also HP makes very good laptops usually their laptops have less problems than other brands.

Peter Biskind is offline   Reply With Quote