Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Affiliate Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th November 2009, 02:09 PM   #1
gomziwms45

Default Have You Had Any Success In Earning From Referrals?

I have had a bad experience in making referrals. Initially I struggle hard to find referrals for new websites. Some of them even demand money for joining under me. I had been cheated a few times as well.
After all the hard work, if i manage to find some referrals, its really difficult to keep them active.
Have you had any success with your referrals?

gomziwms45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 9th November 2009, 09:42 AM   #2
snizzet

sorry to here that man, you gotta be careful what you sign up for. don't just take every marketer at their word. check it out and make sure everything is legitimate

snizzet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2009, 06:55 PM   #3
therawdata

Send a message via AIM to therawdata Send a message via Skype™ to therawdata

Default AFfiliates

Try signing up for affiliate companies like clickbank, ads4dough, affiliate.com, or even looking through offervault.com for CPA or Lead generating ideas that pay decent cash, some pay $80 an offer (but they are HUGE offers, like filling out two or three sheets of paper worth of stuff) some are worth $1.05 (email submissions only, customer just has to put in their email address for you to get paid)

Its worth looking at. They actually pay if you go with a reputable one. Anyone off OfferVault is worth considering (offervault is like the Google of Affiliate networks)

therawdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2009, 09:27 PM   #4
mile_minov

Send a message via Skype™ to mile_minov
Default AFfiliates

I have join some affiliates web sites, but nothing about now.

mile_minov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 02:28 AM   #5
JasonCase24

NO! Why? Cause I think I'm the last one who knows something about it! LOL But, it really seems like I'm always at the bottom part so how can I manage to succeed if I can't get any referrals anymore.

Last edited by JasonCase24; 28th February 2010 at 07:21 AM.
JasonCase24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2010, 02:38 AM   #6
danielponting

I have no idea about affiliate websites and programs. !

danielponting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2010, 08:00 AM   #7
rajingles

What is the benefit of joining these afiliate programs? Can some one here explain in simple words?

rajingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2010, 01:03 AM   #8
BeTheBest
VIP Contributor

Hi rajingles,
The concept behind the affilate program is that you can start online without any of your own products. Typically, the affiate program is for information products and eBooks. You set up a site and do all the 'grunt' work for a share in the profits. That is, if you sell enough to reach the min. payout.

There are a ton of terms and all of that. I have been online since mid 90's and I have NOT run into anyone who has made money as an affilate.

You want to make money online? Develop a product... work the traffic and you'll get there. Add an e-mail list, because without that, you're dead.

Hope this helps! I have been doing this for over a decade and would be willing to help you if that' what you're trying to do.

BeTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2010, 08:15 AM   #9
saramedows

I have also bad experiences respecting to referral, just wasting to time and get nothing. so i advice that do work for those who are reputable in all respects.

saramedows is offline   Reply With Quote