Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Online Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 4th November 2011, 12:25 PM   #1
David Jackson
VIP Contributor

Exclamation 10 Surefire Marketing Tips That Will Increase Your Website Conversions

Like millions of other people, I'm a huge NFL football fan (go Giants), and the one thing I've learned over the years is that on any given Sunday, the worst team in the league can beat the best team in the league. It happens all the time. Why? Because in sports, just like in business, there's a very thin line between success and failure - winning and losing.

And the team that executes their game plan the best and makes the fewest mistakes will invariably win the game. That's not a theory, statistics bear that out. In sports, mistakes are the wild card - the great equalizer. You can have the greatest team and game plan in the world, but if you make mistakes and don't execute your game plan, it will be all for naught. You will lose. Mistakes prevent you from performing up to your potential and winning the game.

The same logic applies to business as well...Continue reading 10 Surefire Marketing Tips That Will Increase Your Website Conversions.

David Jackson

Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 6th November 2011, 02:22 PM   #2
PaulLinville

Default Great Article

I just joined this forum and this article really hits home. I recently took my business online and have hit a few hurdles. This will help with my roadmap to success.
Thanks,
Paul Linville

PaulLinville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 09:38 AM   #3
David Jackson
VIP Contributor

Hi Paul,

I'm glad you found my article helpful. Welcome to the forum!

David Jackson

Old 10th November 2011, 10:52 PM   #4
numeric

Thank you for the once again nice article Sir David.

It all boils down to the consistency of what we do. If we lapse for one time, that can serve as other people's opening to win on a certain ground. It's all about repeating, repeating and repeating. It sounds boring but yes, it needs to be repeated that way in order to stay on top of the game. In this game, the Business game.