Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Affiliate Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th August 2005, 08:14 PM   #1
terrance05

Send a message via Yahoo to terrance05
Exclamation Just Reached 5,000

Hello,

I just wanted to write about my experience with my affiliate page that I built, I just reached 5,000 subscribers and sales are going strong, and the thing is I only had this page up for only 1 month now because I had another main page that I was recieving traffic at...

If you haven't built and affiliate page to direct to your affiliate products, you must try it out, this is really working, whether you want affiliates or want to make sales, build a right capture page that captures name and email address and be sure to use an autoresponder, depending on your program, you can turn serious profits using this talked about but barely used method... Remember your potential customers opted in to recieve more information about the product or program, strictly stay to that information only... My website in my signature line gives a perfect example of how I use this method and the affiliate program that I use.. to view this site turn off your pop up blocker... this is for an example purpose...

Continue rising with your affiliate program, don't give up, and make sure you have one that already payed you before and not still waiting to recive a commission check...

Until next time,

terrance05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 23rd August 2005, 09:57 PM   #2
karnetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrance05
Hello,

I just wanted to write about my experience with my affiliate page that I built, I just reached 5,000 subscribers and sales are going strong, and the thing is I only had this page up for only 1 month now because I had another main page that I was recieving traffic at...

If you haven't built and affiliate page to direct to your affiliate products, you must try it out, this is really working, whether you want affiliates or want to make sales, build a right capture page that captures name and email address and be sure to use an autoresponder, depending on your program, you can turn serious profits using this talked about but barely used method... Remember your potential customers opted in to recieve more information about the product or program, strictly stay to that information only... My website in my signature line gives a perfect example of how I use this method and the affiliate program that I use.. to view this site turn off your pop up blocker... this is for an example purpose...

Continue rising with your affiliate program, don't give up, and make sure you have one that already payed you before and not still waiting to recive a commission check...

Until next time,
Thanks for the tip.. I have added some affiliate to my site.. And I was just wondering how can I boost sales..

karnetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2005, 05:38 PM   #3
terrance05

Send a message via Yahoo to terrance05
Exclamation

Good Question

First off, let me say congratulations on adding affiliates to your website and keep up the good work...

Now there are many ways to boost yours and your affiliate sales,

Just because an affiliate program gave you a backoffice full of tools that doesn't mean you have to stick to just those, by the way most are outdated with the same letters millions already read, same banners, text links that have been passed around safelist, ffa's etc. So creating new content and advertising in a different area brings results. The affiliate program that I am with continuously test and updates messages and banners without warning, so I make profits over and over, Ok back to this...

They are other tools like autoresponders that you can set up, which autoresponders are still one of the best marketing tools ever...

How to set this up?

Now I can only tell you from experience...

Method #1 - Grab a minisite template, they are tons of free templates on the internet that you can use. Write a honest description about your product using benefits and pictures, pictures tend to create an image.. It is best done when you have bought and used your affiliate program product because it is easier to recommend, but if you haven't, that's why they are tools that were tested and proven to bring results, so state benefits on your minisite. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just present your product with benefits and a way they can opt to get more information...

Method #2 - Grab an autoresponder, they are free autoresponders that you can use that can bring in tremendous results, the first autoresponder I had was called freeautobot.com, that autoresponder alone brought in some sales for me. But email and the tolerance has changed, so you would want to get a professional autoresponder such as aweber.com because you can create double opt ins, personalizations, and your emails are delivered at a better rate instead of being blocked.

Once that is in place!

Create a cycle of prewritten follow up letters about your program and product, but don't bombard your potential customer with emails... The follow up process is to make sure that you get to keep in contact and create more momentum for the sale. The most letters I would say that you need are 7-10 letters and they should be sent atleast every 2 days or everyday as long as the letters are doing what its supposed to do.

That's just two methods right there that can not only create sales, but can build a huge opt in list and you will be able to sell backend products, so not only are you getting visitors, you are keeping them and giving them informative and helpful information, remember if it's something that they are not looking for they will opt out, and don't take hard feelings to that, it happens.

* * Also if your program allows you to communicate with your affiliates, make sure you do so, If you find something that is working for you, share it with your affiliates, remember everyone is in for the same reason and that's to be part of something and make decent money from it. So sharing suggestions with each other can really make a difference and duplicate sales and affiliates. * *

Until next time,
Terrance

terrance05 is offline   Reply With Quote