Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Pay Per Click Advertising
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 31st January 2017, 01:27 AM   #1
urbansoft
VIP Contributor

Question Bing Adwords Generate Leads?

Hello everyone,

The Bing adwords is generated good leads?. Kindly share your experience with us...

Old 31st January 2017, 08:26 AM   #2
triXbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbansoft View Post
Hello everyone,

The Bing adwords is generated good leads?. Kindly share your experience with us...
I've done a lot of Google ad words but have never even considered using Bing ad words lol... I'm based in the U.S.A. and from my experience, unless you're targeting a 50 and older crowd, nobody is using Internet Explorer and/or Bing. Especially if we consider the increase in mobile searches. Both Android and IOS operate with Google as their search engine so I would consider that as well.

triXbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2017, 02:44 PM   #3
Logan
Administrator

I've ran campaigns with bing. I always found better results with Google search (no search partners, or adsense). Bing did generate leads. But Google generated more. My view is put all your money towards google search, and then if you have some left over for some reason it is worthwhile to test.

Old 17th February 2017, 12:33 AM   #4
jeffscott
VIP Contributor

Bing can also generate leads because it has regular users and new visitors too. Google can be prioritize and Yahoo as well as Bing also increase your reach and conversions.

Old 17th February 2017, 04:44 AM   #5
Nutty
VIP Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to Nutty

I have found that Bing may send traffic when you first launch and get started but it doesn't equate to much. Yahoo! can be OK but I view them as old and outdated and I never use it myself (personal preference there). I would stick with Google and master their adwords system, it is very powerful, sometimes confusing but you will strike gold if you just going with it.

Good luck

Nutty

Old 30th December 2017, 01:17 AM   #6
MIMI99

Following along. Hoping that someone can chime in with actual experience. And by experience I mean some data that we can formulate an opinion on.

MIMI99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2018, 11:34 AM   #7
JanviArora

Smile

Yes, Bing Ads do generate leads but if you compare it Google Adwords, you'll always be disappointed as Google holds the largest traffic share. If you are already running campaigns on Google Adwords and want to test the Bing Ads, you can surely do it. But don't expect the ROI like you get it from Google campaigns. Search advertising agencies are concentrating more on Google Adwords because it has more reach, more visitors as well as more revenue. So why put time in Bing Ads if you get more profit from Google investing same amount of time.

JanviArora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2018, 10:19 AM   #8
GregHel64

Yea Google is better bang for buck, much more traffic there

GregHel64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2018, 07:04 AM   #9
JanviArora

If you are already running Google Adwords campaigns and want to target an audience of age 50+, then I would suggest you to try bing ads. Even I don't suggest client to run campaigns on Bing as it is just a waste of time.

JanviArora is offline   Reply With Quote