Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Social Media
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd March 2014, 04:40 AM   #1
Ginstay

Default How To Start With Facebook Marketing?

I am intending to start up online business selling smartphone. I wrote a blog for the first step of introducing and complimenting on the product and I am going to create a fanpage on facebook for more effective social media marketing. Could you show me steps for organize and boost my fanpage? Any extra information about social media marketing and the best way to make use of it is highly welcome.

Thanks for guiding.

Ginstay is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 13th March 2014, 09:40 PM   #2
Johnbolton
VIP Contributor

post usefull content with hash tagging

Johnbolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2014, 08:38 AM   #3
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

You're entering a highly competitive field. It will likely take more than a boosted Facebook fan page to earn success.

Facebook has plenty of information for those who want to make use of their paid advertising. I would advise making use of the resources they offer to learn what you need to do. They earn their profits from advertising, so it's to their benefit to make it as easy as possible to spend money with them.

You will want to make sure you set a budget. Decide how much money you're willing to spend. Decide what you consider a measure of success. And track everything to ensure you're getting the benefit you desire from the money you spend.

If you aren't getting the desired results, you'll need to make some changes. Unfortunately, nobody can tell you in advance what those changes will need to be, because we don't know in advance what you will be doing in the first place.

Just be aware that -- especially if you've never done digital advertising before -- it's likely you'll have to experiment for awhile before you start to get it right. Be sure you keep an eye on your budget so you don't spend all your cash reserves on your experiments and run out of funds before you have time to find what works for you.

--Torka

Old 14th March 2014, 10:50 PM   #4
OliviaH

Hi,
Creating page on Facebook is the best way for marketing the thing that matter is the content of the page. The content should be unique.Apart from that you may try radio for local marketing as well.

OliviaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2014, 08:38 AM   #5
tarquinhall

First you Create one account in Facebook then you make a good business related friends and then create one your business page or fan page and invite your friends here in page and everyday u update good status and information related your business or product. It's good way.

tarquinhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2014, 07:43 AM   #6
TelephoneMan

I would suggest posting status' that are going to catch peoples attention.

TelephoneMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2014, 10:35 PM   #7
chrismarklee
VIP Contributor

Default Facebook

Marketing on Facebook is hard. They are there to play. I am working on oy right now too

Old 31st March 2014, 10:30 AM   #8
Samwell

I'd say have a look and see what other businesses do. I think the key is to post a variety of things, not just posts designed to get business. Competitions seem to work well too. It's about finding the right balance between being pushy and being sociable and it takes time ot get it right. Social media marketing isn't an overnight thing, it takes time to build up.

Samwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2014, 06:25 AM   #9
gaylerichardson

Hii,
You can create a fan page, You can advertise in facebook, Getting results, Use unique content, attract to people.

gaylerichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2014, 10:43 AM   #10
chrismarklee
VIP Contributor

What do you mean by unique content? I want to share my posts of my business page to local groups etc ? People do not want to know about income tax code