Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th March 2014, 01:16 AM   #1
iphone77
VIP Contributor

Question Why Site Not Showing?

One of my site not showing in google search. i had requested in webmaster also but site not showing in google search. i had change title and description also. can any one help me how to get my site on google search?

site is rheincs.com

Last edited by iphone77; 5th March 2014 at 08:34 PM.
iphone77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 7th March 2014, 12:00 PM   #2
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

When you say the site isn't appearing in Google search, do you mean that it isn't in the index at all? Or simply that it isn't appearing in the results for some desired search term?

It may be a function of age. If the site is new, it could simply need more time.

It may be a function of links. If the site only has low-quality "built" links pointing to it, there's no wonder it isn't doing well. You will never get where you want to be with a link profile that consists entirely (or even primarily) of social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum signature links, directory listings, article repositories and similar "built" links. You need at least a few legitimate editorial links (i.e. links that somebody else gave you, not that you placed for yourself) from high-quality pages.

Of course, if your content is crappy, it's unlikely you'll get those editorial links from high-quality pages, which leads to the next potential issue:

It may be a matter of content quality. Google is cracking down on "thin" content, "spun" content, and other low-value "content for the sake of content." It's not about how much text you've generated or how many articles you've got on your blog... it's a matter of how good the content you have is.

Sorry if this next bit comes across as harsh, but I'm concerned. I notice you have links advertising SEO services in your signature link. Are you the one offering these services or are you advertising on behalf of someone else? I'm hoping it's the latter, because if you're advertising your own services there, honestly, this is an embarrassingly basic question for someone calling themselves an SEO to be asking.

--Torka

Old 10th March 2014, 03:40 AM   #3
iphone77
VIP Contributor

Thanks torka. this information is really helpful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by torka View Post
When you say the site isn't appearing in Google search, do you mean that it isn't in the index at all? Or simply that it isn't appearing in the results for some desired search term?

It may be a function of age. If the site is new, it could simply need more time.

It may be a function of links. If the site only has low-quality "built" links pointing to it, there's no wonder it isn't doing well. You will never get where you want to be with a link profile that consists entirely (or even primarily) of social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum signature links, directory listings, article repositories and similar "built" links. You need at least a few legitimate editorial links (i.e. links that somebody else gave you, not that you placed for yourself) from high-quality pages.

Of course, if your content is crappy, it's unlikely you'll get those editorial links from high-quality pages, which leads to the next potential issue:

It may be a matter of content quality. Google is cracking down on "thin" content, "spun" content, and other low-value "content for the sake of content." It's not about how much text you've generated or how many articles you've got on your blog... it's a matter of how good the content you have is.

Sorry if this next bit comes across as harsh, but I'm concerned. I notice you have links advertising SEO services in your signature link. Are you the one offering these services or are you advertising on behalf of someone else? I'm hoping it's the latter, because if you're advertising your own services there, honestly, this is an embarrassingly basic question for someone calling themselves an SEO to be asking.

--Torka

Old 10th March 2014, 11:33 AM   #4
Cindy16

Torka is right.. those thing she mentioned are a few possible reasons why your site is no longer visible... Maybe it gets deindexed by Google for poor link quality and crappy content.

Old 18th June 2014, 04:54 AM   #5
Johnbolton
VIP Contributor

may your site is in spam box. please check in google webmaster

Johnbolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2014, 07:15 AM   #6
gaylerichardson

Check your websites in webmaster tool any problem related your sites so that check one time.

gaylerichardson is offline   Reply With Quote