Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Search Engine Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st March 2005, 12:57 PM   #1
! !

Question Are you using the Invisible Web - What are your favorites for SEO?

What are some of the best Invisible Web resources for:
SEO
Web site Development
Internet Marketing

! ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 23rd March 2005, 12:51 AM   #2
newleaf05

Smile

Hello!...I am new to this Forum and website myself...I am looking for some good small business advice myself rather than the usual small business sham that people usually find when searching the web for useable content. I have a WHOLE binder full of useful internet articles and advice, of course websites that I printed material from that I found relevant. I will grab those when I get to my filing cabinet and send some along to you. It took me a LONG time to compile this information. What business are you in?.....It does make a difference,... I feel..what you are trying to market on the internet. Some products are more suitable for the web than others in my experience...For example....Spa filters and other chemicals work fine for a friend of mine, whereas I was offering Pet supplies on the web and it didnt really fly too well. Pet supplies are better suited to brick and mortar stores...Spa supplies worked well online due to the high cost of those items in the local stores. Success online takes the right product I feel. I will send along some good sites when I dig them up. This question struck a chord with me due to my research online and trying to dig up good sources myself. TTYL!...Eric

newleaf05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2005, 12:34 PM   #3
! !

Post A NEWLY RELEASED Yahoo GEM

http://search.yahoo.com/cc

http://www.creativecommons.org/

Quote:
Options: Find content I can use for commerical purposes.
Find content I can modify, adapt, or build upon.

Search the Web
Why is this search different?This Yahoo! Search service finds content across the Web that has a Creative Commons license. While most stuff you find on the web has a full copyright, this search helps you find content published by authors that want you to share or reuse it, under certain conditions. Learn more...
This opens up a world of new possibilties

Thank you Yahoo!

! ! is offline   Reply With Quote