Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Social Media
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 4th April 2014, 03:38 AM   #91
borisnazarov

Default Google+ for small business

Google+ For small business is not good ,There are many issue in this google +,You can read more on google+ on google sites..

borisnazarov is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 4th April 2014, 07:10 AM   #92
gaylerichardson

Hii,

G+ through you get only do follow back link, yea search results get ranking for your small business.

G+ is best small business get visitors for or popular.

gaylerichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2014, 09:28 PM   #93
Daniel_GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResourcefulCEO View Post
Hello there,

If you would like some assistance getting back your Google followers, try Fiverr. I used a vendor on Fiverr to get over 1,000 Google followers. It worked! I had started posting in communities and had already increased the number of followers by 50 over 6 days but the 1,000 increase occurred over 5 days. In addition, unlike Twitter, I haven't needed to follow them back. And they've stayed!

Now I must master the art of interaction and driving people to my webinars and email capture pages.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I can include the Fiverr vendor I used. But you can go there and search on "Google +" or "Google plus" and find a vendor that will help you get people in your circle who have similar interests.

Good luck!
Thanks but no thanks. I would never consider getting "paid" followers for the sake of numbers. I snicker a bit every-time I see accounts (including twitter) where it's obvious they have essentially paid for a following. I'd rather have 100 legitimate followers than 10,000 paid ones. I'm more interested the actual engagement metrics vs. a fluff number. What a joke.

Daniel_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2014, 01:54 AM   #94
cornis

Google+ is very good in promoting your business. you can make a business page on it just like facebook and can promote it.

cornis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2014, 09:12 AM   #95
patriciakramer
VIP Contributor

Google + is beneficial to small business for the best way getting traffic is do follow.

patriciakramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2014, 10:13 PM   #96
MarketingDoctor
VIP Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to MarketingDoctor

It's now more than two years since this topic was first started and a great deal has changed about Google+ in that time.

As usual, with any active business forum these days, SEO spammers, especially from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, sporting English pseudonyms to mask their identities, flood topics like this one with vague, inaccurate and misleading advice that's often out of date, just to get their signature backlinks published.

I've been surprised by how many there are posting in this topic.

MarketingDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2014, 06:08 AM   #97
nathanjackson

Of course a g+ place is essential for every business. Also, be sure to include a link rel to your website (there's no need of actual link, just place it in your page's head section)

nathanjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2014, 02:45 PM   #98
lawebdesign

G+ isn't about backlinks. It's for their local and maps. A small business that doesn't take advantage of it (it is so simple and free) is getting some really bad advice or aren't staying competitive.

lawebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2014, 06:39 AM   #99
Johnbolton
VIP Contributor

Now google+ improved all the features ..Small business are stated using google+ page

Johnbolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 10:34 AM   #100
lance hudgins

For this of you who don't think Google+ is big you are mistaken. It is the third fastest growing social media website and does affect local searches. This is the only place that you can list your business with Google to get shown in results. If you are not popping up on Google for a local search term or on maps you have to do this first. Once you register your business it will take 3-4 weeks for Google to send you a post card to the business address you filed for. You submit the verification code to Google and your done. There is more to promoting that page but that's another thread. I can start one if anyone would like

lance hudgins is offline   Reply With Quote