Originally Posted by mangesh09
thanks for sharing sir,but if a person don't want his own website but he want to do affiliate,is it possible?
Yes you can be an affiliate without your own website, most programs will give you a web page with your affiliate link to promote hosted on their own servers.
Here are some points to take into consideration when joining an affiliate program:
- Make sure the program has been around for at least 3 years.
- Do a Google search, see what others are saying about the program.
- Make sure they are offering a product or products the market actually. wants, if not maintaining their ability to pay you commissions will be difficult in the long run.
- How do they pay you? Do they accept your currency or e payment solutions?
- They must have a robust help and support system and not be one of those programs that leave you to fend for yourself once you have signed up.
Your can check out some of these that I have listed for you or you can find your own by doing searches like "income opportunities"
or "affiliate programs"
All of these have been around for at least a decade. But like I said you can do your own searches; AffliateSeeking.com
You might want to check out Warrior Forum
for online marketers while your developing into a successful marketer - you will learn a lot from the wealth of online marketing experience you find their.
If you need any more help just contact me.