Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th June 2016, 02:23 AM   #1
cbcbusiness

Default Guest Posting

I want to guest posting for my website optimization. I have no idea about it and guide me about which platforms for best

cbcbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 7th June 2016, 04:09 AM   #2
prathap

Even i want the reply for this question , plz some one help us

prathap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2016, 01:27 AM   #3
williamjohn01

Guest posting means posting a unique content in some other website so before posting it in their website they should approve your blog post so for that you should contact the website administrator.

williamjohn01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2016, 01:35 AM   #4
cbcbusiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamjohn01 View Post
Guest posting means posting a unique content in some other website so before posting it in their website they should approve your blog post so for that you should contact the website administrator.
thank you very much for your suggestion

cbcbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2016, 02:25 AM   #5
prathap

You can find many site that allows you to Submit article. but remember those article should not be a spam .

Here is a link where you can find the sites to submit articles.

http://www.webconfs.com/backlink-builder.php

just type the keyword and you will get the list of link.

prathap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2016, 08:58 AM   #6
janejohnson

Hey guys, I've did a bunch of guest posting, very successfully. My main tip is to write a GOOD article, related to your website's niche. It must be a relevant article, written nicely (of course without typos), with some images included etc.Really, you must write it like for yourself! Add few links to high quality websites such as Wikipedia (or other in your niche) and a link to yours. My advice is to put links in anchor words, as natural as possible.

When you're set, find a bunch of websites that are in that niche, with lower and higher DA and start outreaching! Google a bit what is the best way to write an outreach e-mail and just be patient. It will pay off for sure! Good luck!

janejohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2016, 03:37 PM   #7
Sean Vangill

Default Have Multiple Ideas

You should come with a minimum of 3 article ideas if approaching a site. Some sites will not allow any links within your guest post (related or not). You can usually find out if they do in their contributor guidelines which might be on their site or they may send you directly. Certain syndicated sites will not allow guest post at all.

And to reiterate what others have said, have good content. Not necessarily good by your standards but good by theirs. Take a look at what others have contributed to see what they usually accept to get a sense of the tone you should put forward.

Sean Vangill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2016, 01:36 PM   #8
CoolHandCol

It's all about the quality of the article. For a website to post it, it needs to benefit their website also

Old 2nd September 2016, 07:14 AM   #9
amitaagrawal

askopinion.com

amitaagrawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2016, 03:14 PM   #10
chrismarklee
VIP Contributor

Default High Page Rank Sites

For SEO, you need to focus on leaving comments on do follow high page rank sites. You need to let these back links age. Your website needs to age too. I suggest you do this every day for a half hour to hour per day