Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Online Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th May 2007, 07:34 AM   #1
QiSoftware

Default Uniting Google Accounts

How do you unite Google accounts when you have two Blogger accounts? Google is forcing me to align everything with a google account but I have two blogger accounts. One used with my domain. One used with their servers [blogspot]. Do you have a similar problem? What to do? Too much of a hassle to change publishing options with each blog under the same account. [FTPing]

Q...

QiSoftware is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 9th May 2007, 09:24 AM   #2
dougadam

I think you can have only one Google account. But to be sure you should contact Google.

dougadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2007, 04:45 PM   #3
Christian_SEO

Default Combining blogger accounts

You can do this, but it takes a little work. You can get the full instructions from Blogger's help section, but I will give you some information that may be enough.

1) I think the blogger accounts must both be old or new, not one new and one old.

2) Choose one account to be the main one and add the user from the main account to the old one. You have to add them and give them full admin rights.

I think you have to logout and log back in again during this process. It is more work than you would expect, but the process does work because I did it.

3) Once the main user is has the admin rights to the old blog, you can delete the old user ID on the old blog. The main admin user should then have the blog(s) from the old account under his.

This process may have changed, so I would get the instructions from Blogger. If you can't find it you can email support at blogger.com and they should let you know where to find it.

Christian_SEO is offline   Reply With Quote