Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Viral Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th June 2015, 12:46 AM   #1
chrisjohn93
VIP Contributor

Default Viral News

Hello,

Where I got viral news. Anyone please provide me any source to get viral News.

Thanks in Advance,
Rakesh.

chrisjohn93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 3rd August 2015, 02:30 PM   #2
Taluk

In my eyes, viral marketing is the worst kind of marketing. It's like a virus to me. And I think you are affected with it, no offence. It's just my thoughts. I'm sorry if it feels bad to you.

Taluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2015, 09:04 AM   #3
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

What do you think "viral news" is?

By definition, "viral news" would be news that has "gone viral" -- that is, it's being shared by thousands of people via social media.

So if you want to find "viral news," all you have to do is monitor various social media channels to discover trending news topics. That will be your "viral news."

If, on the other hand, you're asking how to create viral news -- that is, to post something that "goes viral," I'm afraid there's no formula or "how to" that anybody can give you. (There are some who claim they can, but -- to put it as gently as I can -- they're lying.)

What "goes viral" depends on what captures the attention of a critical mass of people. Once enough people find and like something enough to share it with their contacts, some of their contact will share with others, who in turn will share with their friends, and so on and so forth. That's what "going viral" means.

You can maximize your chances by creating content that's funny, topical, useful, thought-provoking, inspirational, or clever (or, preferably, all or most of these things at once). Then you have to promote it so that enough people see it to get the ball rolling.

But that's no guarantee. Unless enough of the right people see and share your content, it won't "go viral" even if it's the best content the world has ever seen. (And who the "right people" are varies according to the type of content you've created, the topic and the people you want to reach.) You can increase your chances by promoting higher-quality content, but there's still a large element of luck involved.

--Torka