I have several Ideas for businesses. But my problem is I am not sure which one to go with.
The business ideas I have are varied and cover different areas.
Well first I will give you some information about me so you can help me decide or come up with some other ideas that might be more suited for me.
I have not worked for the last 6 1/2 years. I have a few medical conditions that hurt my chances of obtaining a job. They are: Obesity, Depresion, a form of Epilepsy, a back condition called Spondylolisthesis (slipage of the spine) and Sciatica. I also have had past injuries that are possibly starting to become arthritic; Knees, elbows, shoulders, and neck. No one is going to give me a job with all of those conditions! Add to that my only job experience has been as a dishwasher and my last job was as a forklift operator.
My hobbies and things I like to do: Hunting, Listening to all kinds of music, Playing my guitars and bass guitar, playing video games, Gardening, cooking, surfing the internet/anything computer related, and reading.
My business ideas are:
I have several restaurant ideas and they are:
1) a take out shop- hotdogs,hamburgers,steaksandwhiches, etc..
2) a Restaurant and Banquet hall, where the main ballroom would host dinner and dancing every weekend.
3) a family restaurant.
4) homestyle baked goods and soups.
My other business ideas are:
1) machine shop and wood/metal art
2) Farm and ranch
3) Car repair/restoration shop
4) fruit and vegetable farm/stand.
5) music studio
I also have a few GRAND Ideas. These are very large and would require a significant investment. I will tell you them anyway. There are 3 main ones that I have.
1) a Health Care/Rehab/Medical complex. Combine a hospital, outpatient/inpatient rehab/medical facility, Healthy living center, and doctors offices.
2) a sports and entertainment complex. Golf course, hotel/casino, baseball stadium, football stadium, tennis courts, indoor arena(hockey,basketball), amusement park, a roadcourse for auto-racing, hiking, biking, and walking trails.
3) a one-stop engineering and design firm.
These are the ideas and grand ideas I have as of right now and that I could recall. I could go into more detail, but there is not enough time or room for it all.
I hope you can help me decide or come up with something else for me to look at.