Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Online Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th June 2014, 04:16 AM   #1
AHarris555

Send a message via Skype™ to AHarris555
Default What Are The Best Lessons You Learned From Making Money Online?

What are the most valuable lessons you learned from making money online that you really hold onto?

I can sum it up to five:

DISCIPLINE - Choosing between what you want now and what you want most. I chose what I want most - Earning a living for my family.

FOCUS - Setting up time on when and how to do things right. All at the right time.

PATIENCE - I failed so many times. But patience really pays off. Pays off really really well.

COURAGE - Do not be afraid of trying new things. Expand, grow and learn.

PERSISTENCE - Be persistent, be of good heart. Do not let your disappointments pull you back. Just keep on moving forward.

CREATIVITY - Always think of new ways to serve your customers. Be creative, be innovative.

CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP - Learn to build their trust VIRTUALLY. It is hard to earn someone's trust online, but when you get one hold onto it. You are not just getting "customers", you are meeting new friends.

How about yours?

-Aaron

AHarris555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 3rd September 2014, 06:51 AM   #2
dannbarbery

I learned to be patient, that there is no such thing as getting rich quickly. It takes time and effort before you can finally say that you've been successful. I learned to continue developing my skills as well as pick up new skills that may be useful in the future.

dannbarbery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2014, 03:37 AM   #3
kyan56

I strongly agree with some of your ideas here. Patience and Persistence are the most important lessons we have to learn when we come to the market. There is no such thing that can help you get rich quickly. Be patient, find the right way to do, be creative, that's all I want to say. Make money is not easy!

kyan56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2014, 12:55 AM   #4
Marcus007

i learned main thing online is punctuality. it's most important.

Marcus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2014, 07:42 PM   #5
AHarris555

Send a message via Skype™ to AHarris555

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannbarbery View Post
I learned to be patient, that there is no such thing as getting rich quickly. It takes time and effort before you can finally say that you've been successful. I learned to continue developing my skills as well as pick up new skills that may be useful in the future.
That's right. Patience is a virtue.

AHarris555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2014, 11:19 AM   #6
LTPJake

Default Lessons

Hi,

I learned that you should always do what is right for your human visitors first, and think about Google and their "robots" second. Bring value to real people and it will pay off.

LTPJake is offline   Reply With Quote