Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd March 2013, 11:55 PM   #1
sutisoft123

Default How Can We Make Google To Catch Our New Website Title

HI All,

My New website is www.xyz.com/pqr/ with Title (My New Website Features), So i have buyed a new domain which is with the Name www.pqr.com and Redirected to www.xyz.com/pqr/. when we type our domains in Google search the Title is Listing as pqr - xyz . But I need to Make Google to catch My Own Website title as My New Website Features. Please give me suggestions to Make the changes. But In keyword ranking its is catching with New Title but for domain Search it is Showing as pqr-Xyz.

sutisoft123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 4th March 2013, 07:48 AM   #2
EricB
VIP Contributor

How long ago did the change happen? I believe it gets automatically picked up by the search engine robots and updated. I don't think there is anything you have to do.

EricB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2013, 08:10 AM   #3
bitFAT

I think,Google will pick it automatically.You can check,has your website been indexed or not?You can update your website sitemap to get faster results.

bitFAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2013, 12:58 AM   #4
amethyst201190

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitFAT View Post
I think,Google will pick it automatically.You can check,has your website been indexed or not?You can update your website sitemap to get faster results.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I just wanted to ask this, how do I indexed my website? Is there are software or a website that will be used?

amethyst201190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2013, 01:30 AM   #5
borgninestallon
VIP Contributor

If you have Google webmaster account for your site, just go to the fetch URL section and add the web link that you need Google to cache. Also, you can submit .xml sitemap in Google webmaster which will also helps in indexing your site and there by your new title tag and description will be cached.

Old 5th March 2013, 01:34 AM   #6
selvam.seo

Quote:
Originally Posted by borgninestallon View Post
If you have Google webmaster account for your site, just go to the fetch URL section and add the web link that you need Google to cache. Also, you can submit .xml sitemap in Google webmaster which will also helps in indexing your site and there by your new title tag and description will be cached.
Yes Borg. I advise you to start doing directory submission, social bookmarking and article submission for a new site. This also helps in caching the new site title and description in a quicker period of time.

selvam.seo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2013, 11:41 AM   #7
roneidaselva

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutisoft123 View Post
HI All,

My New website is www.xyz.com/pqr/ with Title (My New Website Features), So i have buyed a new domain which is with the Name www.pqr.com and Redirected to www.xyz.com/pqr/. when we type our domains in Google search the Title is Listing as pqr - xyz . But I need to Make Google to catch My Own Website title as My New Website Features. Please give me suggestions to Make the changes. But In keyword ranking its is catching with New Title but for domain Search it is Showing as pqr-Xyz.
you can get indexing in google with some seo technique like
directory submission
search engine submission
social bookmarking
article and pdf submission
and seo will take some time for indexing but you will get your site on google.

roneidaselva is offline   Reply With Quote