Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Small Business Conferences, Seminars & Webinars
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd August 2011, 10:13 AM   #1
ChristineG

Send a message via Skype™ to ChristineG

Smile Call #2! Free Teleseries: How I Transformed My Fledgling Coaching Biz

Just a reminder that CALL #2 is happening TOMORROW NIGHT, 8/23!

I'm excited to invite you to join me for my free teleseminar series, where I'm going to personally share with you exactly what I did to go from scared and struggling to standing out as an expert in my field, attracting a steady stream of ideal, raving fan clients, and making a lot more money while working LESS in my business (and how YOU can too!) This series continues with call #2 on Tuesday, August 23 at 8pm EDT, so head here to get all the details and to grab your spot:

http://shesgotclients.com/workshoppreview/

On this special call series, I'm going to reveal to you the EXACT steps I took to transform my fledgling coaching and consulting business into a 6-figure business in less than 3 years--while having more fun than I could have ever dreamed... :-)

You can check out this page for more details:

http://shesgotclients.com/workshoppreview/

Hope to have you on the calls!

~Christine

Register or log in to remove this ad.