Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Computing > Computer Software
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th May 2017, 11:09 PM   #1
blazerod

Default Document Management System

Our office still relies on paper documentation and we are running out of space in the office for our paper files. Our manager is thinking of switching to document management system to reclaim our office space. It's also very timely because we are scheduled to undergo ISO certification early next year and a system that manages documents is a requirement of the ISO QMS standard. We need recommendation as to where we can find this kind of system, I'm hopeful that someone here can share their ideas regarding this matter, thank you.

blazerod is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 13th May 2017, 06:52 PM   #2
crunchwrack

Hi. You can check out capterra site. They have several list of business solution software and I think they also provide descriptions and reviews about the system

crunchwrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2017, 12:09 PM   #3
blazerod

My boss called and informed me a few days ago that the software is needed urgently. ----In response to his concern, I checked document management reviews over the internet. I found out that there are too much choices to select with and I am confused which of these will work for us.

I read about, Geniebelt, Zoho (1st), and even called ETQ. But still not convinced if these providers can really provide what we really need. Anyway, I will check Capterra and see if this is better than the 3 I mentioned earlier. TIA

blazerod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2017, 04:28 AM   #4
urbansoft
VIP Contributor

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerod View Post
My boss called and informed me a few days ago that the software is needed urgently. ----In response to his concern, I checked document management reviews over the internet. I found out that there are too much choices to select with and I am confused which of these will work for us.

I read about, Geniebelt, Zoho (1st), and even called ETQ. But still not convinced if these providers can really provide what we really need. Anyway, I will check Capterra and see if this is better than the 3 I mentioned earlier. TIA

Everyone(Software company) have in-build ERP software. If you share your requirement, the are design the software user friendly.