Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Small Business Conferences, Seminars & Webinars
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 1st October 2007, 09:25 AM   #1
OrderMotion

Default Webinar: Understanding Credit Card Processing

Although credit card processing is more than a business expense, many merchants still believe their criterion for choosing an account provider should be based on price. The fact is that credit card processing is no longer a commodity business; today, it is a service-based business. That is why it is crucial that you choose a merchant account provider that delivers impeccable service while offering reasonable costs.

Learn the basic, yet necessary information you need to know about the credit card processing industry and better understand how to get the most “bang for your buck.”

Visit Ordermotion.com/webinar/100407/MW_forum.aspx to register for this webinar.

OrderMotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 3rd December 2009, 12:32 AM   #2
FL Management

Thanks ordermotion for this information I have few questions for you and looking for your reply.

1) What kind of processing solutions are available to you?
2) What credit cards can i accept?
3) What is a chargeback?

I know the formal meaning of this questions but I want to know what extra you provide.

FL Management is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009, 05:38 AM   #3
johnhenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrderMotion View Post
Although credit card processing is more than a business expense, many merchants still believe their criterion for choosing an account provider should be based on price. The fact is that credit card processing is no longer a commodity business; today, it is a service-based business. That is why it is crucial that you choose a merchant account provider that delivers impeccable service while offering reasonable costs.

Learn the basic, yet necessary information you need to know about the credit card processing industry and better understand how to get the most “bang for your buck.”

Visit Ordermotion.com/webinar/100407/MW_forum.aspx to register for this webinar.

Hi
i know little bit about that credit card processing.i think this processing is used for virtual payments. anyway let me know about this in detail .

johnhenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009, 07:57 PM   #4
BeTheBest
VIP Contributor

Quote:
3) What is a chargeback?
I can't speak for the other questions you have about the service being offered, but a Chargeback is when a customer has completed a purchase; found the product/service not to be what he expected; has attempted to return it or resolve it with the vendor (you) and is left with no other choice but to call his/her bank and contest the charge.

Typically, the bank will get the charge reversed so the customer gets his money back. The funds are AUTOMATICALLY removed from YOUR account plus (usually) pretty stiff fees for chargebacks.

Basically, if the client had to go this route, you're not following a very good 'customer service' procedure. Ulitimately, they have tried to get their money back, and couldn't. So they generate the chargeback.

Hope this helps!

BeTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2010, 02:50 AM   #5
AnimaNarelle

hi guys,

I have just got my first credit card its from chase and I never used it before. I am intending to use it for my first time but I don't understand how the process works. How exactly do you pay it?

AnimaNarelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2010, 11:35 PM   #6
allisa

I thinks we can understand it very clearly by using it. I had read its instructions but there are many other hidden conditions which come out when we pay.

allisa is offline   Reply With Quote