Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Marketplace
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13th February 2008, 09:14 PM   #1
Alex123

Default I Need A Business Partner!!!

My name is Alex Hand,I am a UK based businessman.I am the proud owner of Alphafone Plc located in Fulham (North London) in the UK.I currently bore all financial burdens of this noble company alone which of late had become quite cumbersome for me.

Alphafone Plc is one of the North London's largest floor covering manufacturers and distributors and is a leading producer of yarn, ceramic tile, area rugs and bath mats. Headquartered in Fulham,United Kingdom.Alphafone designs, manufactures and markets woven and tufted broadloom carpet, area and accent rugs and mats and a variety of hard surface flooring products.Alphafone Plc is a sales company that sells in bulk to customers in the North of london,so all it does is local sales.

The 2008 Annual general meeting of all stake holders of the company held in January brought about the resolution that foreign intiatives should be imported into the present status quo of the company.It is our intention to break into the following international markets;
American market and the African market

Making these a reality,needs an expansion in our present work force which preferably should come from our countries of concentration.

I therefore need a business partner(s) and personal assistant(s) from the USA and canada with whom I can plan to hit these targetted areas.

The company has started working tiredlessly on getting a better sales coverage in the UK and in the neighbouring isles.

I need new initialives and expereiences personally to plan,strategise and make vital decisions.I will only attend to serious applications,enquiries and emails.An attractive pay pack awaits any interested and qualified person(s).

Contact me via these emails;
[email protected]
[email protected]

Alex123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 14th February 2008, 12:14 AM   #2
craigbuc

Craig from australia,must tell you i was looking to try and purchase floor carpet in the b/loom today on line and apart from off cuts there was nuffin, builders are not realy fussed on carpet, as long as its down , and the col is right. any way good luck in finding a partner, craigbuc

craigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2008, 01:56 PM   #3
cashprior

did you find your partner already?

cashprior is offline   Reply With Quote