Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Blogs and Blogging
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28th June 2012, 03:41 PM   #1
Mike.Bean
VIP Contributor

Default The Ezine Articles Wordpress Plugin

I'm wondering how it works if you submit your articles to Ezine articles from Wordpress. Isn't this considered duplicate content? It's the exact same wording on 2 different sites. I thought this was a bad thing.

I was under the impression I should do a great spin on any article I want to send to any article submission website.

If I have it on wordpress I should spin it for Ezine, then spin it again for another article directory, and so on.

I feel like I'm missing something here. If the article you submit to Ezine can show up in the SERP's under Ezinearticles.com and my wordpress.com site, aren't they battling for rankings? Isn't that a bad thing as well?

www.mediabean.biz

www.philosophyroundtable.com
Mike.Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 28th June 2012, 05:48 PM   #2
bhartzer
VIP Contributor

If the content is posted on your blog first--then you won't generally have any problems if the content is then 'syndicated' on other sites. However, I would tend to stay away from sites like ezinearticles.com, it's been deemed to be a source of "low quality" content. It got hit hard by one of the latest Google algorithm updates.

Old 29th June 2012, 08:09 AM   #3
Mike.Bean
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartzer View Post
If the content is posted on your blog first--then you won't generally have any problems if the content is then 'syndicated' on other sites. However, I would tend to stay away from sites like ezinearticles.com, it's been deemed to be a source of "low quality" content. It got hit hard by one of the latest Google algorithm updates.
Do you know of any Article Submission sites that are of high quality?

www.mediabean.biz

Old 1st July 2012, 07:33 AM   #4
web1122

maybe google can recognize spin article

web1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2012, 09:48 PM   #5
SkyDragonMedia

Send a message via Yahoo to SkyDragonMedia Send a message via Skype™ to SkyDragonMedia

Ezine is not how it used to be. There are other article submission sites like Zimbio or Livestrong that you can take advantage of. However, with Google penguins update that is constantly changing. I would steer clear of article submission sites, since we really do not know how Google "read's and interpret" these sites.

Best thing is:

1. Use Wordpress and write a UNIQUE blog post twice or thrice a week. Take note of your target keywords in the Title and Header tags within the post.

2. Share these posts on your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr AND most importantly your Google+ profile or page too. It helps to share to get the posts and your sites indexed faster too.

Old 1st July 2012, 11:05 PM   #6
ChrisLeads

I'm using Ezine Articles on my web 2.0 blog sites

ChrisLeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2012, 11:50 PM   #7
aleenajoe

Ezine now very strict after the panda update , Ezine article directory now fully concentrate of quality content.

aleenajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 08:39 AM   #8
Mike.Bean
VIP Contributor

I've realized almost every last article on there has been copyrighted multiple times. I have another question now that I've been investigating more.

If some one copy's your content, what the heck can you do about it? How will whoever you have to contact about this sorta thing know that you made this content first?

www.mediabean.biz

Old 25th July 2012, 05:43 PM   #9
waynemorrise
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Bean View Post
I'm wondering how it works if you submit your articles to Ezine articles from Wordpress. Isn't this considered duplicate content? It's the exact same wording on 2 different sites. I thought this was a bad thing.

I was under the impression I should do a great spin on any article I want to send to any article submission website.

If I have it on wordpress I should spin it for Ezine, then spin it again for another article directory, and so on.

I feel like I'm missing something here. If the article you submit to Ezine can show up in the SERP's under Ezinearticles.com and my wordpress.com site, aren't they battling for rankings? Isn't that a bad thing as well?
Hello mike,

Just wanna remind about the difference of Article site to a Web 2.0 or Blog site.

Article submission site - is where we post our article that some others do resume posting to other article sites. (but i prefer not doing that.)

Blogging site's & Web 2.0 - This are usually hosted by a firm site that enables free blog hosting like blogger, wordpress, typepad. etc.

As I think,
Publishing article in both article submission site and blogging or web 2.0 site is a duplicate content or will also considered as spamming.

Main point: We must always provide different articles to avoid spamming, and to share more information for the users that will surely benefit our sites as soon as it has been recognize by Google.

Old 12th August 2012, 05:52 AM   #10
kisore

Default trial lawyers

kisore is offline   Reply With Quote