Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Reviews
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th September 2011, 03:46 AM   #1
elsoft

Send a message via Skype™ to elsoft
Default Reviews For A Website

Let me know your reviews for the website offering. Let me know what you think and your suggestions for improvement,if any.

http://www.prattack.com

Old 18th September 2011, 04:47 AM   #2
melissacatwalk

In general it looks good and pleasant, but it is slow to download.

Old 18th September 2011, 11:00 AM   #3
EricB
VIP Contributor

It was a nice layout of the website. Easy to navigate and I really like the slick look of the different social networking websites at the bottom. Within a few minutes of me being on the website the online chat person asked if they could help me with anything, which was nice to know there was someone there in case I needed anything.

Not sure if it was my internet connection or the website, but I did get Problem loading page multiple times when I was on the website.

When I clicked on the Order Now button I got an error message saying the Merchant is unable to process PayPal at this time. If you are still building your website that makes sense, but if you are ready to get customers you may want to take a look at that.

Also, it might be good to have a customer testimonial page. You could try to contact people you have done this service for before and incorporate them on the website. Might help people decide to go with you if you can get some existing customers talk about how great you are. I plan on doing that with my site...as soon as I get a customer haha.

Good luck!

EricB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2011, 01:38 PM   #4
elsoft

Default Review

Thanks for the review Eric.

We have testimonials from our clients.You can find them on our Facebook Page:

www.facebook.com/pages/PRAttack/178748658848350

Im planning to get them onto the website as well soon.Thanks for pointing that out.

Regarding the issue with Ordering.There is an issue with paypal,which I have brought to their notice and its being resolved in a day or two.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricB View Post
It was a nice layout of the website. Easy to navigate and I really like the slick look of the different social networking websites at the bottom. Within a few minutes of me being on the website the online chat person asked if they could help me with anything, which was nice to know there was someone there in case I needed anything.

Not sure if it was my internet connection or the website, but I did get Problem loading page multiple times when I was on the website.

When I clicked on the Order Now button I got an error message saying the Merchant is unable to process PayPal at this time. If you are still building your website that makes sense, but if you are ready to get customers you may want to take a look at that.

Also, it might be good to have a customer testimonial page. You could try to contact people you have done this service for before and incorporate them on the website. Might help people decide to go with you if you can get some existing customers talk about how great you are. I plan on doing that with my site...as soon as I get a customer haha.

Good luck!

Old 19th September 2011, 12:56 AM   #5
daveb1
VIP Contributor

A couple of changes I might make:

-Too much spacing on the privacy policy page between headers

-There is no description of what type of press outlets I can expect my release to be seen by (pretty much the most important part to any press release service). Press is a very broad and flexible term. If you have any name/brand connections I would add them somewhere. I would never use the service because you never explain where my release will end up. It could be submitted to 50 worthless press sites for all I know.

-Change the pricing/plan options to only 3 choices (it is proven time and time again the less choices people have the less likely they are to be overwhelmed/confused and actually buy). It's a weird phenomenon I know but it does happen.

Take away the beginner package as who wants to be a beginner anyways. Bronze, Silver and Gold is a perfect angle. Some thing like $50 for 50 submissions, $60 for a 100 submissions and $70 for 150 submissions.

In this scenario the tier structure makes much more sense, the clients can make buying decisions faster while feeling better and you actually stand to make more money on any purchase.

Another quick also is why is the Silver option highlighted more then the other packages. If it is because its the best value for the buck maybe that should be noted.

-On the sample press release page change the intro from:

"We provide quality Press Release Services.Here is a sample of our recent Press Release for one of our clients for his new website."

to something like (or something similarly short and clean):

We provide quality Press Release Services. Here is a sample sample press release recently written for one of our clients.

Just using back to back "for" in your introduction's second sentence is is pretty bad use of the language.

After reading that I would instantly think if they can not write a 2 sentence intro correctly how could they write my press release.

Other then that it all looks great and really my points are pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.

Best of luck!

daveb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2011, 01:16 PM   #6
elsoft

Default Review

Thanks Daveb1 for the review.Please find comments against each of the points in bold:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb1 View Post
A couple of changes I might make:

-Too much spacing on the privacy policy page between headers

Thanks for the observation.We didnt have anyone pointing to it so far.It will looked into.

-There is no description of what type of press outlets I can expect my release to be seen by (pretty much the most important part to any press release service). Press is a very broad and flexible term. If you have any name/brand connections I would add them somewhere. I would never use the service because you never explain where my release will end up. It could be submitted to 50 worthless press sites for all I know.

I can understand,but no PR Services provider will provide you the list of PR sites the site will be submitted.However,we can assure that all the links will be do-follow and sites that will provide authority backlinks.These will not be usefull backlinks,in which case our clientele would not have seen results that they have after using our services.

-Change the pricing/plan options to only 3 choices (it is proven time and time again the less choices people have the less likely they are to be overwhelmed/confused and actually buy). It's a weird phenomenon I know but it does happen.

Take away the beginner package as who wants to be a beginner anyways. Bronze, Silver and Gold is a perfect angle. Some thing like $50 for 50 submissions, $60 for a 100 submissions and $70 for 150 submissions.

In this scenario the tier structure makes much more sense, the clients can make buying decisions faster while feeling better and you actually stand to make more money on any purchase.

Another quick also is why is the Silver option highlighted more then the other packages. If it is because its the best value for the buck maybe that should be noted.

Thanks again for an idea.However,much thought went into the pricing scheme and we found it optimal.The choice is basically on the number of sites the PR will be submitted.There are clients who want to try out with 50 PRs and they are clients who prefer to go with the Gold package and few of them want something in between.So,its to cater for larger audience and their preference.And if any doubt they can always contact us.We are available to help our clients make a decision based on their needs.

The package is highlighted to indicate it as the largest selling.

-On the sample press release page change the intro from:

"We provide quality Press Release Services.Here is a sample of our recent Press Release for one of our clients for his new website."

to something like (or something similarly short and clean):

We provide quality Press Release Services. Here is a sample sample press release recently written for one of our clients.

Just using back to back "for" in your introduction's second sentence is is pretty bad use of the language.

After reading that I would instantly think if they can not write a 2 sentence intro correctly how could they write my press release.

Point noted and corrected.Im sure you didnot and will not find such issues in our sample press release.

Other then that it all looks great and really my points are pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.

Best of luck!
Thanks alot.

Last edited by elsoft; 20th September 2011 at 10:22 PM.
elsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2011, 02:15 PM   #7
EricB
VIP Contributor

Yeah that's a pretty impressive detailed review Daveb1, nice!

EricB is offline   Reply With Quote