Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 25th February 2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Jaime M.

Lightbulb Foolproof & Sure-Fire Way To Rank First Page In Google

To start off, everyone should know that the one big purpose behind any website is to accomplish a first page ranking in Google. In doing that means that your website will achieve a massive number of hits/visitors every day, which eventually turn into profits for the owner of the website. Creators of websites all need to pay attention to the way that their websites are worded with keywords, meta tags within the website, headings of web pages, & much more. With this in mind SEO experts have created different sorts of tools, in order to check a websites overall popularity, & show why certain websites are topping the Google rankings time & time again.

There are multitudes of different books in the offline stores & online as well, that claim to be able to show you how to rank first page on search engines. Most often these books are too time consuming to read, & the methods are way too complicated at times. In reality not too many people really learn how to rank first page in Google, by reading these kind of books anyways. It is so much more constructive & do-able to get a feasible, & applicable way of learning how to rank first page. After you have learned, understood, and applied the obtainable methods behind getting this first page ranking, you will be able to make changes to your website, see what your competitors are doing, & eventually doing all this will get you the kind of traffic / visitors, & success in your business that you have only dreamed bout.

"Luck" is not involved at all when it comes to ranking on Google....despite the way some people think it does. In order to get to that first page you need to know how to rank first page in Google, & then apply the work tasks & methods, for your website to be considered. So if you personally are not willing to put in the work itself overall, then I'm sorry this thread will not benefit you at all.

#1.) SEO Elite:
This is a software program that will show you in easy step by step sections, how to rank first page in Google, the software will also show you just what your competition is up to in terms of search engine optimization. SEO Elite can also show you how to get quality links to your website, create affiliate programs for your website & submit your website to thousands of different directories. Using SEO Elite is really straightforward & anyone with a basic knowledge of website creation should be able to successfully use it to boost their website's Google rankings, in a matter of hours. Everyone is capable of using SEO Elite in order to find out how to rank first page in Google, it really is that easy to use & follow! Then by utilizing this information you will enable yourself to make analytical alterations to your website, in order to beat out all your competitors time & time again.

Please let me point out also that SEO Elite scam rumors are just not true. The only problem people have with this software is that it is extremely powerful & mostly, your competitors don't want you to find out what they are doing that makes them rank so highly. Even people who've previously assumed that SEO Elite scam rumors were true...eventually find that after using this software, they are able to make positive SEO changes to their website by using this software! In short anyone who is looking to boost their Google ranking using a easy & straightforward software application...needs to put all thoughts of SEO Elite scam claims out of their head & start using this productive software application.

Also if you are concerned about the methods which SEO Elite might promote which will enable you to get your site to rank first page in Google, don't be. You will be satisfied to know that only ethical methods will be shown. Your site will not be penalized for using the black hat methods or any other unethical ways of driving traffic towards your website. The creators of SEO Elite recognizes that Google takes a substantially dim view of black hat methods, as these methods can get your website permanently banned. Only authentic, legitimate & ethical methods are shown when using SEO Elite...so there should be no worries!

After using & going through the Seo Elite software, you will soon know how to rank first page in Google & then the sky is your limit. You can just sit back & watch the visits to your website increase by the hour - which is great news for anyone who has owned a website for some time & have not been able to achieve a high ranking on it. After you know how to rank first page in Google by using SEO Elite...you will be able to make changes to your website that will make all the difference in the world & then relax & watch your website hits go through the roof. Quick style!

All The Best,
JAIME M.

Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 27th December 2012, 03:52 AM   #2
daveMac

I wonder how this is working now , after the Search Engine revisions.. does anyone have an idea.?

Old 22nd March 2013, 05:45 PM   #3
OptimizerMan

Send a message via Skype™ to OptimizerMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveMac View Post
I wonder how this is working now , after the Search Engine revisions.. does anyone have an idea.?
Probably upside down given Google and all their stupid tricks.

One approach to ranking I rarely hear very much of is one that requires you to "pick your battles". By "pick your battles", I mean choose to rank your website for search terms that you have a chance of actually ranking for.

In other words, if you're a stock broker, and you have a stock broker website -- use your common sense and try to rank for a stock broker-related search term that is somewhat popular but that doesn't have 85 million competing search results.

I did this for a friend of mine years ago. He wanted to rank for "website design". With probably 100s of millions of competing search results, that probably wasn't a good choice.

So what I did is go down the search popularity list until I found a search term variation of website design that was popular but didn't have a trillion competing results. I chose "cheap professional website design". Unlike "website design", this term had only one to two million competing results. I was able to pick a battle I could win.

I presume I probably got my friend's website to the first page of Google, Yahoo!, etc. in about a month or two.

This is why local businesses should normally try to rank their website locally. That's where most of their business will be, and ranking locally is a lot easier than ranking nationally. Better to be a big fish in a small pond rather than a small fish in a big pond. Much easier.

Old 22nd March 2013, 10:36 PM   #4
voyska

Upside.......down!!!!!!!!!!!
Try to game the system and you got Panda! Now its not Panda anymore. More like extreme paranoia from SEO companies.

Google got personal, literally. Why focus so much time to be on top? Over here I don't see you!

Great content, build a following, be rewarded by the gods. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

Last edited by voyska; 22nd March 2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 1st February 2015, 10:59 PM   #5
faizybaig

Nice idea and good trick for SEO

Old 10th December 2015, 12:45 AM   #6
MyLaunchKits

Send a message via Skype™ to MyLaunchKits
Default Spoken Like a True Affiliate looking for their commission.

Where to begin...

First off: Lies.

Second off: Definite Lies.

1. If you have to say "it's not a scam".... well, that's never a good sign.

2. When has the "The only reason people say bad things about it is because it's so good and your competition doesn't want you to know about it" argument EVER actually been the case? How many "The weight loss supplement pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know about" and "The secret women don't want men to know" advertisements do you need to fall for before we learn that one?

3. "Only the ethical methods will be shown" is either a really bad way of phrasing that.. or a very telling one. I'm not sure which.

4. "You don't have to worry about your site being penalized" - You should. Because many sites have been for using this and similar programs.

Google is a company. Like any company they have rules and policies and procedures. Ranking on Google is not an accident or luck, it's true. It's a closely guarded algorithm that changes and takes into account a multitude of factors. The only person who can guarantee you a front page listing on Google is Google and even they don't do that. No outside vendor, completely removed from the company can "guarantee" anyone a listing. It just doesn't work that way. And if there really were a "fool-proof and surefire way" to land your website on the front page of Google in 24 hours you can bet Google would fix that immediately. They don't like to be gamed.

There is a LOT to learn about SEO and I'm happy to share my knowledge and experience in this forum. I won't go into too much detail right now and I won't make this post any longer of a response than it needs to be but know this: The best way to rank well on Google is organically. Any of these services, be it SEO Elite or any other, might be able to get you a temporary boost but the effects will A. Not have the desired result, and B. Likey won't last.

Backlinks are important, no doubt, but having 100 of them from China when you own a shoe store in Chicago is next to useless. All you are trying to do there is fool search engines into thinking your site is bigger and better than it is. They see what you're trying to do and even if you get away with it temporarily it rarely ever lasts and you run the risk of getting penalized for it.

Create a great website that is clean, well-made, and designed with SEO in mind. Offer great products or services that people like and enjoy and share. Create meaningful, useful, engaging content that people like and enjoy and share. Get reviewed by credible sources. Maintain active and engaging social media accounts. Build a good business and you'll rank well. There are no long-term "get rich quick" approaches to getting on the first page of Google. Ya gotta earn it.

Remember this: Google accounts for roughly 70% of ALL searches in the entire world. Millions daily. If there really were a reliable piece of software that could guarantee your website gets parked on the front page of a relevant, meaningful search (and stay there) in front of millions of eyes every day- none of us in this forum could afford to write the check. And if we could- then we wouldn't need to!

Old 10th December 2015, 11:45 AM   #7
OptimizerMan

Send a message via Skype™ to OptimizerMan
Default Believe it or not...

There actually is a piece of software that can create first page listings for you. And thousands of them at a time.

Getting on the first page of Google is not all that big of a deal. To get on the first page of Google for a search term that is used a lot and generates lots of traffic -- that is a whole different story.

Think about it. If you had a page you optimized for "saddam hussein's dirtiest laundry in iraq 2015" -- you most likely would be on Google's first page, because yours would be the only relevant search result to appear or qualify.

For those who think that Google is the "be all" of the Internet, realize that they are like the government -- they're constantly trying to monitor and control more things and, yet, ultimately find themselves over extending themselves.

Old 26th January 2016, 01:24 AM   #8
daveMac

I have been looking at ways to get page rank and so far I have some up with 'content' and 'excellent posts'.

There does not appear to be a short cut available .

Old 26th January 2016, 07:56 AM   #9
adji

Default Short cut? Really?

I agree those who is sceptic with seo elite. There is no such thing as short cut to rank first page in google. It's history where you can bypass the organic ways, nowadays you have to really earn and word hard to achieve it!

adji

Last edited by torka; 26th January 2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Removed link - not allowed per forum policy
Old 26th January 2016, 04:43 PM   #10
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

Please note, the original post dated from 2010 -- 6 years ago.

In the meantime, there have been a number of significant changes in SEO. The most current posters have covered most of the important points:
  • With Google personalizing search results, "rankings" as a measure of success has even less meaning than it used to, which wasn't much to start with because...
  • As @OptimizerMan pointed out, it's trivially easy to get #1 rankings, as long as you select terms that no one else is optimizing for. The goal should be to get useful traffic from real potential customers, not bogus "rankings."
  • There are no shortcuts. If you want good results, you're going to have to work for them.

--Torka

Closed Thread