Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Generating Revenue, Insurance, Taxes, Etc. > eBay & Other Auctions & Marketplaces
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19th September 2014, 06:47 AM   #1
stasey

Default Should I Use Ecommerce Business Research Tool?

Hello,

I am an online entrepreneur setting up my store to be launched soon. I got a reference from someone about a business research tool called whatcouldisell.com. I checked into the site however it is still to be launched via kickstarter.com. The offer seemed to address a few of my concerns and hence I have pre-registered. Is it feasible to use this tool? Has anyone tried it? Please advise.

Thanks

stasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 19th September 2014, 11:56 AM   #2
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

Since it hasn't launched yet, I'm not sure how anybody will have been able to try it.

I think you'll just have to wait until the tool is launched to see if it lives up to its promise. Some Kickstarter projects work out well, others not so much. No way to tell until the project is launched.

Perhaps if you tell us the specific concerns this product addresses for you, or the features you're looking for, someone might be able to suggest a service that's already active that you could check out.

--Torka

Old 22nd September 2014, 06:45 AM   #3
stasey

Hi,

Thank you for the response. My biggest concern is with suppliers. I have had a torrid time with some of them and almost burnt my fingers in the process as I had no credible source to tell me if I can rely on them. So, I am being cautious while choosing suppliers and whatcouldisell.com is offering to address this concern of mine with verified supplier details while also giving research information.

Having shed my sweat and money and getting less gains, I don't mind taking a trial run or even subscribe if it works.

Thanks

stasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2015, 09:09 AM   #4
ChristinaC

Lightbulb

eBuyersReviewed.com can also help you stay safe in the eCommerce world! Report BAD BUYERS or screen one before you ship!

ChristinaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2016, 04:58 AM   #5
fredkimberley

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasey View Post
Hello,

I am an online entrepreneur setting up my store to be launched soon. I got a reference from someone about a business research tool called whatcouldisell.com. I checked into the site however it is still to be launched via kickstarter.com. The offer seemed to address a few of my concerns and hence I have pre-registered. Is it feasible to use this tool? Has anyone tried it? Please advise.

Thanks

If its not launched yet how can you trust on the tool?

fredkimberley is offline   Reply With Quote