Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Generating Revenue, Insurance, Taxes, Etc. > Sales
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th December 2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Sean Mize

Default Building Sales Relationships

Hi Everyone,

Sales results when you focus on building sales relationships during your Internet Marketing efforts. As you remember that you are here to solve frustrating problems for your target market, you actually build meaningful sales relationships with the people interested in your solutions.

Staying in touch with your market is done by building respectful relationships with your target. Think of how you can make things easier for them, in a way that makes sense to them, and you connect with them.

People all around the world are experiencing frustrating and maybe even life threatening problems your products and services either eliminate or improve. As you stay focused on how to help others, that is how you attract new customers. So, I encourage all of you reading this post to remember that your products and services are the solutions to currently unsolved problems for your target. Provide an effective solution and watch your customer base and profits increase.

For more tips and ideas on how to succeed in your online business, please visit me at my website.

Sean Mize

Sean Mize is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 5th February 2010, 01:58 AM   #2
icondosmanila

Good analyzation and explanation, Sean. I always think of that every time. Nothing can be greater in building and strengthening your relationship with customers. We can't deny that successful business are due to their strong customer relationship. And the bottomline, it's the customers that matters, not just your product. How to help them, how you are going to relate your product to them and their problems, and not focusing on how to increase your profit.

icondosmanila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2010, 03:01 PM   #3
saramedows

The honest dealing with quality work will increase your business/sales relationship for long term, so we have to adopt if we wanna to increase out sales.

saramedows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2010, 08:12 AM   #4
Anna Liza

When it comes to customer relations, "listening" can be every bit as important as "telling."

Anna

Anna Liza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2010, 07:20 AM   #5
David Morson

Hey, thanks for the advice. Very informative article and according to me the most useful tip to boost the sale is to be customer oriented ans always being focused on customer's needs and advice.

David Morson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2010, 09:14 AM   #6
focusgroup

I couldn't agree more with Anna Liza. Listening is so important.

Another big one, don't interrupt the customer when they are answering a question. I catch myself all the time. I'm so excited to get to the next question I don't let them finish. If I do interrupt, I always apologize and tell them to go ahead.

Customers can sense when you are all about the sale. If you make it about uncovering their needs. You can effectively move the process along.

Regards,

Billy

focusgroup is offline   Reply With Quote