Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd October 2008, 11:21 AM   #1
homebus

Default Get On Page 1 Of Google In One Hour !!!!!

Hi all.

Here's a great way to get your written content (full of your links to your website business of course) on google on page one in about one hour.

Write some content on HubPages, Squidoo or one of the other social networking sites (but not article sites) and of course make sure you have links on it for your website and make sure you have good keywords in your title, first paragraph and body. keep the title simple but of course with keywords. Without them, you ain't making money online.

Once written, submit your written content to Digg.com, Mixx.com, Subbmitt.com, Swik.net, Linksmarker.com. Yes they are all spelled correctly.they are easy to submit to manually and do not take long at all, you can submit to all five in 10 mins easy. if you like, submit also to twitter.com and delicious.com but the first five will be enough.

Once you've done that wait about an hour and then tap in the title of your written content to google and watch the results. Your content will be on page one, yes page one.

hope that helps you towards making money on the internet.

John

homebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 23rd October 2008, 01:58 PM   #2
Firstwebsearch

Social media is the best place to submit content too. I use a site called socialposter.com that simplifies the submission process to nearly 100 sites. Its free, there is no sign up process just a great tool.

Firstwebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2008, 07:22 PM   #3
savvygrind

SocialPoster is an excellent semi-automatic social bookmarking site poster. I'm looking for a good and affordable fully-automatic solution. I write and promote 6 articles daily and posting to all of these sites are starting to consume my time.

savvygrind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2008, 10:00 PM   #4
SBMarketingGuy

SavvyGrind,

I would suggest outsourcing the task of submitting articles to someone on eLance.com. Your time may be better spent focusing on other areas of your business where you can add more value and sales.

SBMarketingGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2008, 06:27 PM   #5
Firstwebsearch

Please let me know if you find a fully automatic one.

Firstwebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2008, 11:56 PM   #6
khaty

Manual submission is better than automated. Your website might get banned or mark as spam it has automated submission.

khaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2008, 12:53 PM   #7
SashaMike

Good thanks for sharing those websites. Whether they are worth it or not, will let you know. But one thing is true, going social gives you traffic (not as good as search engines) but yes it does.

It is also the best way to get your site CRAWLED & INDEXED quickly.

About #1 page. Yes it may get on the first page but it won't remain there forever. It may come down in just a day or two. Why? because the link building is only done for 1 day.

Keep utilizing every other channel for in bound links. Articles and forums are good areas. But make it relevant and not spam.

Cheers

SashaMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2008, 04:10 AM   #8
puti1

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaMike View Post

It is also the best way to get your site CRAWLED & INDEXED quickly.

About #1 page. Yes it may get on the first page but it won't remain there forever. It may come down in just a day or two. Why? because the link building is only done for 1 day. .
Cheers

I have experienced it myself and can testify that its not that difficult to rank very high in less than a day. But the issue will come after several days and then the reordering takes place. Success don't come overnight and i guess its the same here. But thanks for the info, i'll have a go at it just to test out different methods.

puti1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2008, 06:06 PM   #9
StephanieCox

My experience is that you move up and down on google and you just have to stick with it!

StephanieCox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2008, 06:06 PM   #10
davidchamberlai

Default thanks

Thank you I will try it and see you in an hour

davidchamberlai is offline   Reply With Quote