Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Search Engine Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd June 2013, 02:21 PM   #1
bikashseobd

Send a message via Yahoo to bikashseobd Send a message via Skype™ to bikashseobd
Default Please Help Me For My Brand New Website

I start a new website of my company that is - www.southtechnology.biz. I need help. I made here all on page work. Now want about off page suggestion. Anybody give me a tutorial of suggestion. What do i have to do ? What link building can i start for this website ?

bikashseobd is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 3rd June 2013, 02:11 AM   #2
Alastair

How much do you know about the SEO?

Well first start with social media. Start sharing your website within you community and best is to creates social media accounts for your website like
Facebook page
Twitter account etc

Alastair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2013, 05:20 AM   #3
panthervision23
VIP Contributor

You can try submitting your back links to hosting sites under these categories: social bookmarks, press releases, classified ads, social networks, web directories, and blogs/article directories.

If you have actual business location, you can go to Google Places to list your building. Submit your sitemap to search engine webmaster services to increase the speed of your SERP index.

panthervision23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2013, 07:39 AM   #4
PatprecisionE
VIP Contributor

Since it's a brand new site, you should definitely start with a few high PR directories. It might even be worth it to hit up a few of the legit paid directories (like Yahoo and Business.com) just to get you started.

PatprecisionE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2013, 01:29 PM   #5
bikashseobd

Send a message via Yahoo to bikashseobd Send a message via Skype™ to bikashseobd

Thanks all. But i can not get any specific way or any suggestion. I need some help , please give me some solution first to last. My target is google first page in Bangladesh.

bikashseobd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2013, 02:48 PM   #6
BeBizsmart
VIP Contributor

Wink Simple

Hey Bikash,

Your site looks good,it's commendable,good work.What I'll agree with is one of the mentions here about going local.Don't just concentrate on the traffic.Get out there and market yourself to potential clients (anyone nowadays is a prospect). Get business cards and distribute them all over.But one major thing-look at your competition.What is it they are doing?Figure out a way to do even better.Here's a secret-lower your prices (noticed you deal in website/software development,web hosting and events). Make sure not to lower your standards though.As a matter of fact,step up your game-go professional.With time your efforts will pay off.
In matters SEO,how about a few tips:
-Don't let Alexa and page rank divert your attention as it is doing.Mind you,no blog can get Alexa Rank of 1000 within a month or a Page Rank of 6 within a month,NADA.
-Stick to the basics-dont try to be over-smart.Analyze some successful blogs and see their writing and presenting methods.Try to furnish your writing skills.
-Social media integration is paramount.This is simply put,a traffic-generation tool.

All the best.

Old 12th June 2013, 04:53 PM   #7
Ivana B.

Hi, I hope you don't mind, but here are some suggestions.

you are actually over optimizing your site. You need to target max 3 phrases for your main home page.

Each page needs to be optimized for different keywords and try to have them in the URL if you can.

Your LOGIN should be moved above the fold. (meaning something to see when a person opens this page) I do have to ask, as a user, why login? Membership? free or paid?

Many of the top menu items cannot be clicked on.

As for SEO off page, get the right content out there, and promote that content as much as you can!

I hope this helps...

Ivana B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2013, 07:53 AM   #8
scottbaird

SEO for a brand new website starting with on-page i.e firstly make the keywords related to website and then upload metas(meta title, meta keywords, meta description). After that start working on off-page practices like search engine submission, directory, classified, bookmarking, blog comment, forums, blog and article submission and many more others off-page practices.

scottbaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2013, 09:02 AM   #9
semaphore.v
VIP Contributor

Some On-page activities are not done on your site like non www to www and If you are targeting US you need to host your site on US IP..You site is too slow.
This activities will make big difference while you start promoting your site in search engine..

Old 4th July 2013, 02:15 AM   #10
KeithCash

Work on posting to Facebook and Twitter, Bing indexes them into their search engine. This one to start

KeithCash is offline   Reply With Quote