Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Social Media
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th May 2014, 02:54 AM   #1
jyotimiss123

Default How I Can Increase My Follower On The Facebook ?

Hi friends,

I want to know that How i can increase my follower on the facebook ? tell me guys ...

jyotimiss123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 30th May 2014, 06:19 AM   #2
v.conway92

Get your friends, family and colleagues to like and share your page. Post interesting and non-spammy content; contests, discounts and blog articles are a great way of doing this.

v.conway92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2014, 02:36 AM   #3
gaylerichardson

Try do profile image is good, attractive title or content put, Join groups related your category, share interesting stories, links, experiences, ask people, include #tag, content put regular basis, diffidently followers are increase.

gaylerichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2014, 09:52 AM   #4
DFWattorney

Create content that people want to see on a regular basis.

DFWattorney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2014, 02:35 PM   #5
johnsons

Thumbs up

Regularly publish creative post, offers on fan page.

johnsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2014, 03:35 AM   #6
lomey

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaylerichardson View Post
Try do profile image is good, attractive title or content put, Join groups related your category, share interesting stories, links, experiences, ask people, include #tag, content put regular basis, diffidently followers are increase.
one logic that always concerns me, why people from same business group will like you? Mostly they are your competitors, they would not encourage building your reputation. That is a bitter fact of today's business competition.

Old 4th June 2014, 08:12 AM   #7
TonyFreeman

Facebook is the most popular social media site, it is the site in which all wants to do there business and start marketing or promote your products and services. Most of the companies and internet marketer feels that facebook is best social media site to raise the traffic to your business or product. To increase the follower to your facebook, first create the attractive and profile to your facebook account, newsfeed, and post the nice blogs, follower are people who shows the interest in your profile but not your friends.

TonyFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2014, 03:20 AM   #8
patriciakramer
VIP Contributor

Try put good content, images, attractive title, join groups, images tag to all friends of friends etc....

patriciakramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2014, 08:38 AM   #9
tarquinhall

Default How I Can Increase My Follower On The Facebook ?

First off all make your profile perfect and attractive. Make a good friends and follow good people. Then every day update new things on your wall good images. Share your Fan page with friends, community member. If you give a new thing everyday then you can get more followers.

tarquinhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2014, 03:37 AM   #10
sleepcentermd

Many Good points has been mentioned above you can also try to post current affairs in your country or big event that going on for more people to interact in it.

Post nice message image and you can also put funny content and pics. people totally loved it, as a result of it increase interaction with your post and you get what you want.

sleepcentermd is offline   Reply With Quote