The best advise I can give you is to stay away from all the fluff and junk that article spinning software or sites are pushing. Really, if you're good at writing content, leave the article for a day or two and then RE-WRITE IT in your own words.
Besides, what does 800% rewriten mean?
Business Executive Perks Impact to Regular Employees
Fist of all, (sorry, not trying to beat you up) but the above headline really doesn't even read properly.
You could change it by restructuring the question or using totally different words. Try something like:
- Employee Moral is Way Down because of Executive 'Perks'
- Do Executive Incentives effect other Employees?
- Executives Take Incentives - Employees Take a Walk!
- Perks? Are they Only For Executives? What do Employees Say?
- Top ____ Reasons Why Executive Perks can Effect Employees
Ok... that's as far as I go for free!
But really, it's not that difficult if you have a real good command of English. I am not trying to beat you up... but from your post, you do write well, but it sounds like English is your second language and that may be what's holding you back.
The ones I came up with may not be perfect for your application, but they took just a little over a heart beat to come up with.
Hope this helps! Good luck!