Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Inspiration & Ideas > Success Stories and Profiles
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13th October 2015, 08:37 AM   #41
mindriders

Send a message via Skype™ to mindriders

I just recently started working with a company called Forever Living. Basically this company provides you with quality .
Looks like the trade shows/corporate events market starts to grow more and more companies are looking to increase the visibility/market impact using interactive touch screens.
Studies comparing companies using interactive displays with those using static displays show that people will stay in an interactive display almost twice as long as a static display, giving the exhibitor a greater opportunity to build stronger relationships. Involvement and relationships are key factors to increased sales.

mindriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 3rd November 2016, 06:21 AM   #42
Lindsey Hill

I have just started my new business of Home Improvement. So I am searching best home improvement forums. If anyone has any idea please do share with me here.

Lindsey Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2016, 05:16 AM   #43
hashim

our business is import and export.
we are international traders from 2 years.
our biggest challenge is to trade every thing.
we are both Online and brick & mortar?
Welcome

hashim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2016, 11:36 AM   #44
Darrel

I own my own business. We help homeowners sell their house quick, and as hassle free as possible. I have been in business for 15+ years and have been enjoying it since the day I started!

Darrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 03:21 PM   #45
Jeff Hazel

Default The Path of J. Woods Plumbing & Drain Cleaning

Hello:

We at J. Woods Plumbing & Drain Cleaning are in the business of basically giving people the best plumbers with the best plumbing techniques and materials. If we give them the best, it does not matter what tricks we do. We trust our plumbers.

Our service is both online and has a physical place where customers can come to.

Our biggest challenges were getting the first customer, only to receive sales calls from others. However, we are grateful for some salespeople who were able to increase the income of our business, which is the bottom line. Income and obscurity were our biggest challenges, by far.

Jeff Hazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2016, 04:33 AM   #46
socialmark247

Default Social Marketing

Social Marketing is a company that we created to help small business use social media to connect with customers. Every customer has platforms that they use. So we come up with ideas that we hope will inspire through our blog and youtube to try communicating in a new way.

socialmark247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2017, 07:20 AM   #47
Nitesh Pundhir

we are a travel planing company trip tap toe ..connect with us for any requirements.

Nitesh Pundhir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2018, 07:53 AM   #48
Rajinder

I have a restaurant in Amsterdam and its name is Indian Restaurant Gandhi. It is located at 7 minutes walking distance from central station of Amsterdam. Indian Restaurant Gandhi in Amsterdam Centrum is preparing marvelous Indian dishes for visitors since 1990.
We also serve halal food and drinks. If you are planning a night out reserve a table in advance and get chance to eat delicious food. Our place is best for groups. Taste real Indian food while visiting our Restaurant. Enjoy the fresh natural ingredients and finest masalas for rich in taste and flavorful dishes.

Rajinder is offline   Reply With Quote