Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th April 2011, 08:38 AM   #1
jesicawillss
Banned

Default How To Increase Leads For The Website

Hello experts. We are doing SEO to get leads for the website. Can anyone tell me the ways to increase leads for the website. Which SEO techniques can give me more leads? Please, express your experience for getting leads.

jesicawillss is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 6th April 2011, 01:58 PM   #2
viper_one
VIP Contributor

Spend a few dollars on a SE marketing book, and apply yourself a little bit just about every chance you can.

Could we see the web site? to assist you?

Old 7th April 2011, 01:44 AM   #3
brithny

Default SEO website leads

IF you are looking for business leads, you really need to utilize social media to promote your business. Like Facebook, twitter Google Buzz and many other channels are there.

Old 19th April 2011, 07:19 AM   #4
Designsmith

add the sexy-bookmarks plug-in to your word-press site and encourage people to "like" and share your post

Designsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2011, 12:42 PM   #5
Portal

Depending on your industry, your SEO strategies could be tremendously different. What is you website or industry?

Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2011, 12:39 AM   #6
B2Bexpert

There is only one way to get leads by the website. that is Online Marketing mean your should do SEO, PPC, SMM and you will see that your website getting hug amount of traffic from search engine and their partner sites as well as social networking sites and it will convert to sale.

B2Bexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2011, 01:54 AM   #7
Screen King

Default Content/content/content

Content/content/content

Google actually searches for PAGES NOT WEB SITES
It reads the content of these pages and gives them relevance to the search
Use google keyword tool to find keywords with over 2000 results, "Key phrases are better" then type these in google search, look at the top where it tells you how many results there are, if higher than 60000 try another key phrase, there is too much competition.

Above anything else on your site place a line of text with your keyword phrase, make it an H1 tag or heading 1 ( you can adjust the size of the font but make sure it is big and is bolded )
Directly below this insert another with line with a bit more text making sure you use these same words ( but not exactly the same phrase, ensure it is an H2 tag) again bold

Now give your page lots of content, use the phase a couple of times only and the main key words throughout

Get webmaster tools through you GMail account

Verify the site

Insert google bot file

Insert sitemao.xml file

Get google analytics and watch your site improve its rankings

All this is FREE

Did this with my site Promotion Productions, we have number one normally for the search "custom screen printed t shirts Auckland" I am in New Zealand so the small population is probably why.
In fact if anyone wants to do me a favour and type this in where you are, I'd be very interested to know how it ranks elsewhere, Ruby world cup coming up here so could get some overseas work, I have targeted it but no bites as yet.

Cheers

Screen King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2011, 11:06 AM   #8
Designsmith

Hi. did the search for "custom screen printed t shirts Auckland" without the quotes naturally, and here in SA (Johannesburg) where my local team in the super 15 seems to have forgotten how to play. you came up first.
we had the soccer world cup here last year - and i must say that the big-boys blocked out all local businesses.
i wish you luck with it.

Designsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 08:12 PM   #9
MaxwellSmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesicawillss View Post
Hello experts. We are doing SEO to get leads for the website. Can anyone tell me the ways to increase leads for the website. Which SEO techniques can give me more leads? Please, express your experience for getting leads.
No one SEO "technique" will give you more leads. SEO is a means to an end. The goal of SEO techniques is generally to increase your rankings in the SERPs for targeted keyword phrases.

Different keyword phrases have differening search volumes and also different conversion rates. Once you begin ranking for those keyword phrases you'll begin to get more traffic.

The key is in selecting the keyword phrases that are going to convert the best. Some of this you will be able to guess... Some you'll need to keep a close eye on your web analytics to discover.

MaxwellSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 11:36 PM   #10
gaga

Send a message via MSN to gaga

thank you very much! i am a new user of google buzz and its useful.

gaga is offline   Reply With Quote