Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Pay Per Click Advertising
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th March 2016, 03:18 AM   #11
geeksonrepair

Both Twitter and Facebook are best social media sites to get website promotion and also to get target customers.

But while using these you will have to make relevant followers and friends on your social profile and have to share quality posts.

geeksonrepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 7th May 2016, 11:55 AM   #12
mindriders

Send a message via Skype™ to mindriders

Twitter and Facebook both are best social media for marketing on internet.

mindriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2016, 11:38 PM   #13
ADProperty

The answer is..... we cannot answer this questions without knowing the business type and overall goal of the marketing. Then we need to know exactly who your customer is that you are targeting. We would preferably know location they live, age, interest, why they use your product or service, how often they need this product or service, is this group repeat customers or returning customers.

Until you know your customer base and know exactly what the end goal is of the marketing we cannot answer what is the "best" or "most effective". In my business I know my customer is within a 10 mile targeted area, over 51 years of age, thinking about retirement, highly likely to be an employee and not a business owner to name a few things.

Other things that need to taken into account is push vs pull marketing. Understand what type of marketing Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are when compared to Google Adwords and know how to effectively use their best use.

ADProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2016, 07:04 AM   #14
Ewelina

Facebook is just a real marketing giant so I prefer facebook ads. In US twitter is very popular but in my country twitter ads are worthless. Only few of my friends have twitter accounts so if you're from central europe don't waste your money on twitter ads.

Ewelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2016, 06:40 PM   #15
MichaelWelter

I will have to go for facebook!

MichaelWelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2016, 08:46 PM   #16
a3thang

facebook has more users than Twitter, Twitter like blog...
So Facebook Ads better than Twitter! I think so!

a3thang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2016, 07:44 AM   #17
erikathomson
VIP Contributor

Facebook is way more good . it's much cheaper once you optimize it. comparatively twitter is more costly.

Old 2nd November 2016, 01:05 PM   #18
MarcoCiofetta

Default Which PPC channel is best

To decide what the best channel is you have to have clearly in mind what your target audience is it has very well said before, but you also have to consider also what your product is: for example if your wen persona is a business man you have to use Linkedin if you offer business services and Facebook if you want to sell him shoes...

MarcoCiofetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2016, 04:13 AM   #19
Thirumuguran C

facebook is always being a great place for marketing new products than twitter.

Thirumuguran C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2016, 12:10 PM   #20
Darrel

Facebook Ads are magnificent! But one thing to always keep in mind, is your demographic. If you are targeting teenagers and young adults, twitter is the way to go!

Darrel is offline   Reply With Quote