Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Generating Revenue, Insurance, Taxes, Etc. > Sales
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th September 2012, 02:28 AM   #11
Marry Martin

Try to make relation with visitors though email marketing or social media sites can also useful to build trust on your visitors.

Marry Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 8th May 2013, 03:03 AM   #12
kevinstocks

Send a message via Skype™ to kevinstocks

I have found in the past that with my business accounts one of the easiest ways to build a relationship is to visit them (try to get 3 or more in the same trip) having a real person in front of them to be able to answer any questions gives you more credibility. I appreciate this is not viable for general Consumers.

kevinstocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2013, 01:27 AM   #13
Alastair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelephant View Post
One of my biggest problems for my new online business. Is that people don't really trust my brand new business yet. So my question is. How do i get people to trust into my business??
Add testimonial and make sure your website design looks professional and trust worthy.

Alastair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2013, 01:15 AM   #14
OlegLola

Quote:
Originally Posted by numeric View Post
I believe to gain their trust is to treat them just like a close friend of yours. Give them some free information first. Help them out with their needs and they'll come back to you. Always talk to them as if they're your best friend.
Great advice!

The process of earning trust is quite long and complicated.
First, you should know everything connected with your target audience. To my mind, the best way is not to hurry. Get as much information about them as you can. And then use it for your benefit.

Problem solving works well. Find their problem and then help to solve them that's one of the ways to gain trust.

OlegLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2013, 08:20 AM   #15
PatprecisionE
VIP Contributor

Make sure your contact info is easy to find. Having a phone number front and center is a great way to earn trust.

PatprecisionE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2013, 08:28 PM   #16
panthervision23
VIP Contributor

Ask this question yourself: What is in my product that people don't like about? Can I change it?

I say you should get feedback from honest customers so that you'll know exactly where your offering failed.

panthervision23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2015, 11:58 AM   #17
Elfen

In my opinion, the best way to build trust is to be helpful. If you provide valuable information, answer questions and consistently demonstrate you know what you know over a long period of time, your reputation alone can be enough to convince people to buy from you.
Good luck in your business.http://www.whereorg.com/

Elfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2017, 09:23 PM   #18
Brooke.Harper

Trust is a big word. For visitors to trust you and your brand, let them know and realize what you can bring to the table. It's all about value. The more value you have, the more likely consumers will trust your brand.

Make sure that the value you present remains of quality and not just something that's fleeting. Trust needs to be built, it's not something that grows on trees. People have the right to be skeptical, your job is to break that skepticism and let them see your product's worth.