Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Offline > General Offline Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28th August 2009, 07:46 PM   #11
albertamaven

I'll organize a charity marathon and inform the press to do coverage about the event and make sure they mention my company name as the sponsor.

albertamaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 30th August 2009, 03:35 AM   #12
sofiawmr

I just spend 500 for internet marketing .... rest of keep myself......

sofiawmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 10:36 AM   #13
Keyword Geek

I would use the money to dominate as many different local results as possible with outsource help and then charge a rent to each market I've got top rankings for and use the recurring rent to keep marketing my site online and off.

Keyword Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 11:57 PM   #14
seowebtech

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuong View Post
I will divide 1,500 USD into 3 or more than that parts:

1/ Business card + leaflet (very attractive and creative with low-cost printing) => you can deal with printing house

2/ Online ads with reliable websites => it doesn't cost much

3/ Friend-to-friend / community forum => it will be free if you have time or you can hire a part-time assistant to do that (like me)

And many more I think

Good luck!
I like your Idea dude

seowebtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2009, 01:29 AM   #15
Business cards

Tricky one, but if it is a new business then you need to lay down the basics for a base before going too in-depth too quickly. Business cards, leaflets, flyers etc are the simplest and easiest form of a successful advertising campaign and spreading the word about your products and offerings is best place to start. From there you can then spread out into press releases and concentrate on SEO for your website etc. Business cards and the such like should always be used throughout an advertising campaign as they are continually a successful way of spreading word of mouth about a business, no matter how small or large!

Business cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2010, 06:07 AM   #16
Digipixel

Exclamation

I'd put your company on TV for three months, 2 channels, primetime heavy, but still including off peak (depending on your business)

could generate anywhere from 500 to 1500 new clients.

works like a charm.

Digipixel is offline   Reply With Quote