Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Offline > Trade Shows, Conferences & Expos
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd July 2016, 12:53 PM   #1
Albion

Default Local Or Online Banners?

We're planning to booth at a local trade show. I've designed a hanging triangle sign and have been tasked to get it made. In my research I am finding that using an online vendor can be 1/4 the price ($1000 vs $4000). But, I really can't find any information on the differences. They all see to use the same materials for the banner and metals for the frame. They all offer a cloth bag and hanging accessories. The only possible reason I could see for choosing a local dealer is the ability to preview the materials and product before I make payment. Is this one benefit really worth 4x the cost? I've been using Vista Print for years to print my business cards. I've saved tons choosing online over local, but I'm just not sure of the quality for a huge sign. Has anyone here purchased a large exhibit sign online and/or local? Can I hear some experiences?

Thanks!

Albion is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.