Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th November 2010, 08:38 AM   #51
TryUsOut

I prefer Firefox over any other browsers simply because of its very useful plugins.

TryUsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 17th November 2010, 09:01 AM   #52
hdm
VIP Contributor

I was using Firefox, then suddenly the autofil facility stopped working. I tried all the troubleshoots, but no luck. From then, I started using Chrome, and haven't looked back since.

Old 19th November 2010, 12:16 AM   #53
eshopwiz

Chrome!

eshopwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2010, 06:18 PM   #54
Asim

Send a message via MSN to Asim Send a message via Skype™ to Asim

I have used Firefox for years as I found IE slow, and crashes alot. I have Windows 7 pre installed on my new laptop and had nothing but problems with the new version of IE, I switched back to firefox but lately I am now using Google Chrome. I think it is fast and lightweight compared to the other browsers and now has alot of plug ins for SEO purposes.

Old 24th November 2010, 09:30 PM   #55
PatLoo

From an SEO's perspective, it is better. In fact, I can't live without it! But wait, it's probably because of the plugins that I'm using with FF!

PatLoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2010, 05:16 AM   #56
hdm
VIP Contributor

Good morning, Pat. I presume you are new here, welcome along.

What line of business are you in?

Old 23rd November 2011, 03:02 AM   #57
sickboy

Send a message via ICQ to sickboy

Explorer has many troubles. For 5-6 yaers I used Firefox. After Firefox I moved to Google Chrome. Now I can see the difference. Chrome faster, stable and comfortable.

sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2011, 07:35 PM   #58
waynemorrise
VIP Contributor

IE seems to be very slow for me, for I am using Google Chrome and Firefox for browsing. Google Chrome Ranks 1 for me, it is really fast to browse in Chrome, most specially in Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and etc. Firefox ranks 2nd, it's also a fast web browser. One thing that makes it so good is that you can add so many applications that can help you from the browser itself. But whatever browser we use, there are some bug, errors and crashes that happens.

Old 2nd December 2011, 12:31 AM   #59
numeric

From a fast browsing point of view, use Chrome. Chrome lessens all the plugins that slows down the browsing experience which at the same time gives you a cleaner looking browsing screen.

I use Firefox most of the time because I'm really used to it and because a lot of my bookmarks are already in firefox. However when it starts to slow down, I quickly switch to Chrome because I know this is a reliable browser when it comes to speed.

Old 2nd December 2011, 06:55 AM   #60
philwebster95

Default Browser Choice

Hi,

Most modern browsers now provide a similar user experience, however, IE in all it's guises has always been the 'odd ball' for developers as it has handled website features in a non (de-facto) standard way.

It seems to me that it is only because IE shipped with all versions of windows for decades, and Microsoft still command the vast majority of the desktops out there, that developers continued to build in specific support for IE.

So in answer to the question, I use Chrome because it is very fast and 'clean', plus it supports most new standards. For website development, I would always test against IE & Firefox (plus Chrome and Safari).

philwebster95 is offline   Reply With Quote